The Human Resources Certification Program (HRCI - PHR/SPHR)
What you'll learn
- Human Resources Core Concepts
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
- There are no special requirements or prerequisites to take this course. All you need is focus and the desire to learn what's necessary in order succeed!
- The program is aligned with the HRBoK - A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge developed by the above-mentioned certification institute and includes a number of 20 sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
Welcome to the Human Resources Certification Program! After completing this program, you will be able to apply for certification with organizations such as The Human Resources Certification Institute (R) and receive the following certifications:
aPHR - designed for professionals who are just beginning their Human Resources career journey,
PHR certification - a great way to establish yourself in the Human Resources field and
SPHR certification – the one that solidifies your credibility as an Human Resources leader.
A certification distinguishes you as a expert in the HR field, with proven levels of skills and knowledge, and the competence necessary to mitigate risks and drive business results.
The program is aligned with the HRBoK - A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge developed by theabove-mentioned certification institute (author Sandra Reed) and includes a number of 20 sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
These 20 sections are covering the following knowledge areas:
Human Resources Core Concepts,
Business Management and Strategy,
Workforce Planning and Employment,
Human Resource Development,
Compensation and Benefits,
Employee and Labor Relations, and
To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Young professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey (aPHR Certification)
- Experienced professionals looking to establish themselves in the HR field (PHR Certification)
- Seasoned professionals aiming to solidify their credibility as an HR leader (SPHR Certification)
- After completing this program, you will be able to apply for certification with organizations such as The Human Resources Certification Institute
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis