8-in-1 course in Ultimate Health - unique information.
What you'll learn
- Lose weight
- Minimise risks of illness rather than treat after the event
- How to become a Sleep Consultant
- Minimise risk of stroke, heart disease etc
- Know HOW to make changes for their overall benefit
- Armed with extra knowledge, look forward with hope and positivity
- Look better, feel better and do more - with energy and enthusiasm.
- Learn about MANY key biomarkers and what to do with this knowledge
- Workbook on Holistic Medicine
- Exercise more productively
- No pre-knowledge needed - I teach you everything!
- The only tool is your body - and your mind.
- Willingness to be an active rather than a passive student!
- Make sure you FINISH the course - it works!
Notice: Please do NOT enrol on this course on impulse, thinking you might watch it later. Maybe show an interest on impulse, yes, but before you enrol, watch the Preview videos, read the Course Description and then make a decision. If you then enrol then please start the course as soon as possible. Watch the lectures, look at the workbooks and join in the discussions. Joining my courses is a serious business and I want you to get the most out of your study – but I also want you to enjoy the course.
That is why I am asking that you only enrol because you really want to and that you start the course intending to make full use of all the resources.
You will be very welcome.
There are plenty of 'Health and Fitness' courses on Udemy - dozens and dozens. BUT this one is unique and the opening lectures explain why. No other course duplicates this. PLUS there are several workbooks included - current as at May 2021.
This is EIGHT courses in one:
2. Routines - morning and evening
3. Intermittent - fasting/movement
4. Food & drink
6. Sleep (and become a Sleep Consultant)
7. Lifestyle medicine
8. Holman Protocol
In short: total health (+ workbook on Holistic Medicine)
You will learn about:
Key tests to have - and then check back to see progress
Benchmarks set by YOU - and then check back
How to optimise your own health
This is a unique course owing in part to its origins (Wisdom of the Crowds) and in part to its application. The Holman Protocol is a collection of ideas, studies and interpretations that will enable you to regain health, to regain wellness - in short to take control over your life - and become superhuman!
Through a series of lectures - some quite long - and with reference to experts, studies and published articles the student is presented with a wide range of advice over the key areas that affect our lives. Areas such as exercise, sleep, stress, diet, risks, routine, fasting and the measurement thereof, are all covered. But this is an individual journey, not a prescription. Students will be presented with topics to consider and homework to take action over.
The greater participation from the student, the greater the progress.
If you follow this long course the following will happen:
1. You WILL lose weight (if weightloss is needed)
2. You WILL get fit(ter)
3. You WILL get healthier
4. This will improve all aspects of your life ( including sex life)
5. You will become Superhuman!
It is probably not overstating it to say that lives may well be saved.
This is a very detailed course - longer than many many other courses...it's your life, make the choice.
Workbook on Holistic Medicine (added January 2020)
What do you want from your doctor?
Principles of holistic medicine
The immune system
Types of treatment
Focus on preventing diseases
Workbook on becoming a Sleep Consultant (added February 2020)
What a Sleep Consultant is
What the main purpose of a Sleep Consultant is
How to check if you have insomnia
The main causes of insomnia
What to do to aid sleep
What to NOT do to aid sleep
Best exercises for sleep
Food and drink that promotes sleep
Sleep patterns and brainwaves
Anatomy of sleep
The role of genes and neurotransmitters
Video evaluation and recommendations
200 strategies to fall asleep
How to fall asleep within 2 minutes
Who this course is for:
- Those who prefer lifestyle - fitness, health, nutrition - to medication
- Those who wish to prevent illness rather than react after the event
- Those who prefer detail and structure to their course - with resources and updates
- Those seeking to lose weight, regain health, zest and vitality
- Those who want a thorough course you work through to attain wellbeing
I currently volunteer for:
Different Strokes (Stroke charity) - Ambassador
Age UK - running a book club
NHS - Culture liaison
NHS - interview panels
Sport in Mind - Support
Multiple Sclerosis - Support Worker
Trinity Learning - - visit Primary Schools
Oxford Recovery College - tutor
Horton Hospital - Hospital radio
43+ years experience teaching Economics, Business, Sociology, Politics and other subjects in schools, universities and other colleges - State and Private Sector. Appeared in 100+ films (including corporate training and fitness videos). 100+ books on Amazon. Featured by the BBC, Polish TV, The Times, The Telegraph and...The Sun.
· University of Oxford (Philosophy and Economics)
· Oxford Brookes (Teacher training)
· University of Glamorgan (Business and Economics)
· Professional qualifications at Masters level
· Business and Economics degree
· Examiner for four major examining boards, at ‘O’ and ‘A’ level.
· Three teaching diplomas plus CELTA
· Qualified fitness trainer
Key academic positions held:
· Principal Oxford School of Learning
· Director of Studies: St Joseph’s Hall, Oxford
· Head of Economics: Cherwell Tutors
· Head of Business and Economics: Pipers Corner School, Buckingham
Founder: Almost Random Theatre
Business and Economics background
Set up and ran Oxford Conferences and ran 50+ Business/Economics conferences at schools - all fees to charity
Amazon Business/Economics books include:
· Case studies for Business
· Time management for teachers
· Creativity techniques in Economics
· Drucker in Business Studies
· Creativity in Business
· Business calculations
· Further applications of de Bono
· Applying de Bono
· Philosophy Games
Taught students at the University of Oxford , Brookes University and schools in the state and independent sector
Principal of Oxford School of Learning for 15 years
Created OSL Training and trained Business, Psychology and Sociology teachers
Set up Marketing Education Services in the 1980s and sold cassette tape recordings of my lectures at the University of Oxford
Featured in The Times, The Telegraph, the BBC, ITV and Polish national television owing to the success of my teaching techniques and subsequent success of my students.
Ex-Buyer for a major car company
Psychology and Motivation background
Author of 100+ books on Amazon (mainly Business/Economics/Psychology) including:
· GCSE Psychology thru Mind Maps
· AS/A2 Psychology
· AS Psychology thru Mind Maps
· A2 Psychology thru Mind Maps
· Lifestyle Plan
· The Internet and Psychology
Through his own business OSL Training has run training courses for teachers of Psychology
Writer of several plays about death and appeared in films dealing with death
Theatre and Film Career
· 2012 - set up Almost Random Theatre.
· Since 2012 the theatre has delivered workshops in Scotland, Wales, Czech Republic and Poland as well as 15 schools in England.
· Chris has written/directed over 50 short and 3 one-Act plays that have subsequently been performed in London and Oxford.
· Scripts for three of his plays have been sold, via an Independent publisher, to schools in the UK.
· Course-creator/author of Coping with Old Age and Death - one person's perspective.
· He has also had plays put on - and performed in - Oxford and Brighton Fringes, London, Scotland and Wales.
· Chris has appeared in over 112 films.
· Ambassador for Heart UK
· Stoke Lead and member of Research panel for the Stroke Association
· Board member of Stroke Club UK
· Ambassador for Different Strokes (charity)
· Member of PHC (Public Health Collaboration) UK
· Author of 6-volume Lifestyle Manual
· Author of other Lifestyle books on Amazon
· Originator of the Holman Protocol
Nothing in any of Chris's courses should be interpreted as linking to or representing any of the above stroke organisations.