- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know the difference between a song, a great song and a hit song
- Conquer writers block quickly and easily
- Create catchy and memorable lyrics and melodies
- Properly structure a song that has hit potential
- Write songs more proficiently while greatly increasing the quality and quantity of your lyrical portfolio.
- Have an open mind to discovering new methods and techniques that will help develop your personal songwriting formula
This is a crash course in songwriting. We will walk you through a simple step-by-step process of writing great songs, as we increase your knowledge of defining a song, a great song and a hit song. Song structure, song styles and various other song elements are broken down into 37 easy to follow lessons that total 1.5 hours.
Students will need a pen/pencil, note pad and an instrument (keyboard/guitar) which is optional - and a basic recording device will do fine.
The information in this course can be used as the building blocks for developing your skills and hopefully spark your inner creativity as you become more proficient as a songwriter. The course was created with the beginner in mind, but the intermediate and pro are not left out by any means.
- Anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of songwriting. Poets wanting to transform their poems into songs, and seasoned songwriters brushing up on their craft.
Greetings, and Welcome to The Hit Songwriting Formula on-line video course!
This songwriters course is a cutting edge fast track to writing great songs that have HIT song potential. You will discover how to captivate your audience by writing lyrics that connect intimately to the listener by way of short stories that are commercially viable and lasts from 3 mins to 3 mins 30 seconds.
We will teach you a step by step blueprint to writing original, one-of-a-kind songs formulated with hit potential - Remember this one thing, there are no rules in songwriting, as long as there is structure.
In this block of instruction, students learn the difference between a song, a great song, and a hit song.
This video gives students a fundamental foundation for beginning to write lyrics to a song.
In this instructional video the students are taught how to begin to utilize basic writing techniques.