The Hidden Secrets of Work Dynamics
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify key factors that enhance communication and social image at work
- Analyze the behavioral patterns that control the flow of work.
- Identify the positive self position within the dynamics and conflicts raising
- Making use of the hidden resources internally and externally
- Connecting theoretical knowledge to real life scenarios through practical examples.
- Basic English level
This course is an intensive course in the psychology of work dynamics. It aims to provide awareness of the basic factors that are tested and based on science for professional development. In addition, it allows the student to view practical tips and tricks and apply the given knowledge in this course properly.
The course suites students who aim to grow at work though the analysis and exploration of their behavior and the behavior of others around them. It also should be appealing to all levels of knowledge regardless of the academic background.
- Anyone who is interested in personal and professional growth as well as human behavior
This lecture is about understanding the basis of human relationships and interaction from a scientific point of view.
This lecture is about understanding the group dynamics at work and the discussion making process affected by it. This should provide you with the tool to control and persuade.