The Happenista Project
What you'll learn
- Nurture an Attitude of Gratitude
- Define how you will achieve your goals through intentional thinking
- Construct how to 'Ask' not just give support
- Use technology to accelerate your career, via blogging, social media etc
- Feel empowered and inspired to craft the life you want
- Confidently network for success
- You should set aside an hour a week to watch the video, work through the follow up activities, think and reflect on your learnings and contribute to the secret online Facebook group.
This 12 part course is for women who want to create the life they’ve dreamed of, their way. It will help you to grow and develop your skills and challenge you to step outside your comfort zone and take action. You simply need to commit 10 minutes a day or an hour a week and have an open mind.
It consists of:
12 short video sessions with Jenny and other experts, each covering a separate topic
12 worksheets with activities to work through after watching each video, to prompt your thinking and reflection
Access to additional webinars
Option to join the secret Facebook group to ask questions, share your successes and build your network with other like minded women who are completing or have completed the course
You should set aside an hour a week to watch the video and work through the follow up activities, think and reflect on your learnings and contribute to the secret online Facebook group.
Award Winning Executive Coach Jenny Garrett has developed the course using her years of experience coaching hundreds of women, her extensive research with thousands of women and her intuitive sense of what works.
The Happenista Project hones positive, proven skills and habits that help women achieve their goals. You’ll learn the most up-to-date, proven strategies, tools and tactics to help you achieve your goals and surpass what you thought possible for your life.
Unlock your passions, dreams and purpose to make things happen for you!
Who this course is for:
- Working women who are employed or running their own business, who want to grow and develop themselves personally and professionally.
- Women looking to take their career or business to the next level
- Women who want strategies to boost their confidence
- Women who want to gain the courage to step into their personal power
- Women seeking a supportive network
Jenny Garrett OBE is an Award Winning Coach and Leadership trainer with over 12 years experience of running a Global Business. She is a Freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs – City of London and was listed in Brummell Magazines Top 30 City Innovators 2016.
Her mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. She uses her years of experience in coaching and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life changing results beyond expectation.
Jenny has written an Amazon Bestselling Book ‘Rocking Your Role’, on the taboo subject of female breadwinners.
She has reached an audience of over 30,000 through her speaking engagements, including two TEDx Talks, and coached individuals all over the globe from Australia, to Botswana, the US, Mexico, Spain and the UK, with over 3,000 coaching hours under her belt.
Jenny gives back through her social enterprise Rocking Ur Teens
Her most recent clients include MasterCard, EY and the NHS.
Jenny is a regular commentator on Sky News and LBC radio, and has been featured on BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour, The Telegraph, and Glamour magazine amongst many others.
A client recently described Jenny as a ‘yoga stretch for the career!’
Jenny’s work is characterised by having depth, personalisation and meaning, or some would say ‘soul’. See her videos on You Tube (link below): Would you follow you? And the trailer for her book ‘Rocking Your Role.’