The Guide To Philippines Outsourcing
- You should be able to use a computer or tablet with speaker or headset .
- You should have a stable internet connection.
Every entrepreneur dreams of having someone, or better yet, a team, working behind the business. However, it's not always within reach. The biggest hurdle? Costs.
"Can I afford to hire someone full time to help me, so I can focus on my business? How?"
Yes you can, and you can do it through outsourcing. But it's not that easy. You'll be faced with more questions like:
- Where can I find someone hard working, skilled and honest?
- Do I have enough tasks for them to do?
- How do I pay them?
- How do I even manage them?
This course will answer all your questions and will give you a lot more tips on finding, hiring and managing an efficient virtual assistant.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know more about outsourcing
- Those who are looking for Virtual Assistants
- Anyone who wants to take their business to a higher level
My name is John Jonas and I do Internet Marketing.
Somehow a few years ago I figured out how to make money online and that’s mostly how people know me.
More recently people know me as the guy to go to for how to replace themselves and live the 17-hour work week (yeah, similar to the 4-hour work week…but I’ve been there, and it gets boring after some time. 17 hours per week is much more realistic to me).
I’m all about working as little as I need to, spending time with my family, golfing, and helping others live the lifestyle I live. I’m all about building a business that bothers me the least (page 184 in 4hww)
I’m a big GTD proponent and have implemented much of what he talks about in my life.