This course will give a solid framework to build productive conversations with yourself and with your team. A conversation that gets results, overcome problems, and help people raise their personal beliefs about themselves through a structured approach and direct questioning.
This course will not only take you step-by-step through the model but is delivered in a way to help you overcome the current challenge you’re experiencing. By not only sharing key coaching questions, by actually aiming these questions you, the learner, to help you move forward.
Learn how to coach with GROW Model whilst working on and moving forward a real personal problem or work issue.
What do people say about Nathan?
“He has a rare gift to critically challenge ways of thinking to inspire excellence. His ways of thinking have inspired my own and I would say he has had the single biggest influence on my career over the years.“ Andy B, CSM Booking. com
“But above all you feel, indeed you know, that he’s committed to wanting to make things better for you. It’s up to you to make it better, of course, but he gives you the tools, the motive, and the enthusiasm to do it.” Stuart H, Security & Governance, Princes.
“Easy to talk to, clearly experienced and skilled, and with a practical focus, I recommend Nathan to anyone who would benefit from coaching” Matt N, Commercial Business Partner BRITA
This course will help you
· Build a coaching conversation, start to finish
· See how your brain responds when learning and doing new things
· Ask the right questions of yourself and those you’re supporting
· Use the GROW coaching and help solve any challenge while using it
· Overcome a current challenge, immediately make use of what you’re learning and push you forward towards your own goal
There are three main sections to the course
1. Foundation – How you learn, open questions and an overview of the GROW coaching model
2. Intermediate – Deep dive into each section looking at mindset, common blockers, and solutions to help you and your coachee.
3. Advanced – 2 different versions of the GROW coaching model to take you one step further, with an additional bonus coaching model at the end to support continuous self-improvement.
This course is made up of 26 short and punchy lessons. I’ve jammed them with as many new ideas and core questions to push your thinking. Make sure you have a pen and pad ready to go so you can get the new thoughts down throughout the lecture.
The best part about this is you can hit pause, make a note, and go again. Take the time to write down what I share, but also take the time to write down your own revelations as you work through the course as these are just as vital to help your thinking develop!
Additionally, if you have questions or need a steer on the content please message me in the course or privately.
I also welcome feedback, if you have suggestions for something that would enhance your learning journey or for future learners, please tell me.
What I do know;
If you action the learning from this course either at work or in your personal life it will have a positive impact. You will move forward from a current challenge and you will either more towards or into that goal you’ve set for yourself.
Who this course is for:
? Leaders wanting to coach to improve team results.
? Coaches just starting out to build a solid foundation.
? More advanced coaches wanting to take their initial skill set up another level.