The Great Indian Labour Reforms 2020
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to know about labour reforms
- How your Working style and financial planning will change
- Know Employment law, technicalities and Specifications of labor reforms.
- The Knowledge of labor reforms is mandatory for every single person irrespective of its sector.
- You need not have any prior knowledge as this course provides it all.
What is Labor reform? Is it relevant to me? Why to learn reforms? what does it costs if you don’t know labor reforms? All the answers can be found in this course. The objective of this course is to help you understand, and experience the biggest reform in India after GST and its impact on every single person. After 73 years of Independence, work has been done to provide social security not only to every single person who is working in this country but also to their families. This course explains in detail one of the much-awaited reform dealing with employment laws that will bring the Industrial Revolution in a true sense. The traditional way of hiring, Pay structure, Documentation, Financial planning, Redressal Forum, Punishment, reporting, Audit, and Compliance has changed and you all are expected to know them and implement them effectively wherever you are working. HR cannot work without having a Strong grip on labor laws moreover they are expected to prevent litigation. The technicalities and Key changes which can affect your employment are explained in a simple language with examples. This course is also helpful to understand and compare the before and after effects of labor reforms. You will not only be able to understand the Code but also learn its application. There are numerous examples in this course that will help you understand the key concepts. After learning this course you will be able to develop the skill of reading and interpreting all four codes.
Are you all ready to face this change? UPDATE AND UPGRADE YOURSELF AND BEAT THE COMPETITION.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone and Everyone who is working in an organization or studying in universities.
Aniket Swaraj is an Industry Professional and Academician with 15+ years of experience.
- He is the Head of Department of Management Studies in a reputed educational institute in Mumbai.
- He offers Legal Consulting to corporates for labor compliance.
- He has been invited at multiple corporates & educational institutes as a guest speaker on POSH and Labor Reforms.
- He is a trainer with 5+ years of experience and specializes in POSH trainings which includes awareness training, capacity building and audit & reporting as well as labor compliance.
- Globally, 3000+ learners have benefitted from his course on POSH and The Great Indian Labor Reforms 2020 on Udemy.
- He has conducted POSH trainings for various corporates across different sectors such as IT, manufacturing, and educational institutions. He has handled 100+ sexual harassment cases.
- He is a Ph.D. Scholar and his qualifications includes M. Phil in Business Management, Masters in Personnel Management, B. Sc. , LLB, Diploma in HRM from NMIMS and UGC-NET(HR).
- He has published 6 books and 30+ research papers, including works in ABDC and UGC CARE in national and international journals of high repute.
- He has received Best Research Paper award in an international journal for his research paper titled “Digital Amnesia” in the year 2022.