The Gratitude Academy
What you'll learn
- Understand the science of gratitude
- Develop the skill of self awareness
- Develop the skill of building new habits
- Developing the skill of practicing gratitude
- Developing the skill of optimism
- Developing the mindset to respond to negativity or adversity
- Developing the ability to understand the power of our words and the story we tell ourselves about who we are
- You will learn everything you need to know. No need to experience in mindset.
If you're wanting to fulfill your potential, live life with a positive mindset, and find success in every area of your life, this program is for you. The wheel of assessment helps you first understand how you're feeling now so you can recognize how much you've grown once you finish this program. Be honest with how you feel so you can be proud of how you feel after the last session. Each topic will teach you how to improve your mindset, perspective, and behaviors so you live your life with intention, reshape your mindset, and look at the world through a grateful lens. The course includes educational videos and worksheets that will help you think deeper about each topic. This course will help you appreciate yourself and others more in life and will help you see how significant and capable you already are. Once you commit to the habit of changing your mindset, you will transform your life. These seven skills will help you feel empowered, successful, present, and hopeful so you can be a positive influence in your own life and the lives of those people that you're the most grateful for. This program is for everyone of all ages and it will be transformative in your personal life and career.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for men and women between the ages of 20 and 60 that wants to or needs to learn how to improve and renew their mindset and live an extraordinary life full of joy, happiness, success, and gratitude.
TJ has been a people leader and thought influencer for over 11 years in the health care setting. TJ obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Science and a Masters in Health Administration.
TJ has a unique strength as a relationship builder to empower his readers with life breathing and inspiring words. In his everyday pursuit of mind, body, soul connections he reminds us to see life through a lens of gratitude and how learning to modify your perspective can have a profound impact on the joy you experience. With a Master’s degree in health care, TJ teaches his unique approach to mindful relationships within and across diverse work groups. TJ has been studying gratitude and the effects of gratitude on a daily basis for over seven years. He has spoken to a wide variety of audiences regarding the power of gratitude and it has greatly impacted the lives of the listeners. TJ is a leader of proper nutrition, fitness, mindfulness, and yoga and reveals how using this multidisciplinary approach to managing self-care can have immediate and powerful effects. He is the author of multiple books including “Practice Gratitude: Find Joy: and “Grateful Leadership”.