The Grasshopper Bible: Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Have a strong foundation of Grasshopper
- Be able to create parametric models from scratch
- Clearly understand how Grasshopper works
- Be able to tackle problems while working in Grasshopper
- Be able to learn new material and functions independently
- Understand how to go from and idea to a parametric model
- Know the important tools and functions used in Grasshopper
- Basic knowledge in Rhino, Passion to learn Grasshopper.
- Rhino 5 or 6 Installed on you computer.
- No previous knowledge in Grasshopper is required.
So, you want to learn Grasshopper? Well, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re a student or a professional interested in Parametric Design, The Grasshopper Bible opens this world of possibilities for you. If you’ve tried to learn Grasshopper by yourself through examples which are available online, you might found it a bit difficult to understand the logic behind the software, and very difficult to build something on your own. This course was designed to solve this problem, and help to understand how Grasshopper works in a simple and fun way. When you understand how it works, you can feel free and independent to build whatever you want to build (and based on our rich experience of tutoring in this field, we know that anyone can do it).
This course is awesome because it is:
- Simple: The explanations are given in a daily language which anybody can understand.
- Efficient: The videos in the course are focused and concise (less than 5 minutes in average).
- Comprehensive: Covering all the basic features, tools and functions you need to know to get going.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to understand not only how to use Grasshopper, but also how Parametric Design can help you to create flexible models for your designs. This will enable you to enter this new territory with great confidence, and a good set of skills to get you going!
Ready? Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who would like to learn how to use the software from scratch
- Students of architecture and design who would like to improve their understanding of how Grasshopper works
- Professional architects & designers who wish to apply parametric design in their work
- Anyone interested in parametric design
A passionate Parametric Design specialist, and the former Co-Founder & CTO of a parametric design & planning firm (ParaGroup). Studied Design (2009-2013) at Shenkar college of Engineering & Design and graduated with a B.Des in Interior, Building and Environmental Design. Was awarded by the Israeli Interior Design Association and by Shenkar college of Engineering & Design for excellence. Studied Engineering (2016-2018) at the Tokyo Institute of Technology and graduated with a M.Eng in Engineering Sciences and Design. Was awarded by the Tokyo Institute of Technology for excellence.