Fundementals of Singing - Become a Great Singer
What you'll learn
- How to correctly breathing for singers
- How to bring emotion to your audience
- How to sustain high notes without pain or struggle
- Interpretation Techniques as Vibrato, Placement, Presence, Crescendos and more
- Any Keyboard App
- Positive Attitude
The Fundamentals of Singing course was designed to agglomerate all the main singing techniques (which may seen really complex in some moments) and break them down, turning them simple and practical. If you are starting to sing or want to upgrade your technique, this is the place for you.
Here you will learn:
- How to correctly breath from the singer's point of view
- How to sing with projection and comfortable volume effortless
- What are the vocal registers and how to expand them
- HOW TO SING HIGH NOTES WITH NO PAIN!
- How to interpret songs and transmit emotion through your singing to the audience
- Interpretation tools as vibrato, crescendos, attacks, releases, tone embellishments
- How to phrase: What to target
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate singers willing to sharpen their vocal technique
I found out early on (age of 13) that I had a facility to teach and help friends understand music concepts. Some said it's a gift, others said it's vocation. To me it was just sharing what I loved. Since I had already decided to make music my career I made it a point to learn more and all I could in this field. Three degrees later (B.M /Berklee College of Music, B.M and M.M. /University of Miami) having studied under amazing Masters and years of performing, touring, producing and recording I have a lot to offer anyone, any age, any level when they choose me as their music teacher.
My students would describe our lessons as fun and enjoyable. That's because I want everyone to learn the basics of music in a relaxed and comfortable environment. I'm easy going and encouraging in character and make it a point to explain in the simplest manner the many concepts of music. I help students develop good habits of practice so they can improve their skills by giving them personal tips. Each student is unique and learns at a particular pace. I'm in tune with the student and move accordingly helping him/her navigate thru the music lesson while providing assistance towards reaching their specific goals.
I'm proud to be teaching for 42 years and have the pleasure of helping more than 5000 students by now. I'm committed to teaching and helping my students excel in their endeavours. I mentor careers. The spiritual reward of witnessing students learn and develop many life skills thru the discipline of musical studies. It's priceless.