Hi, I'm Tony Sale, welcome to the Fundamentals of Python 3 Programming Course.
So Python is a back-end programming language approachable for beginners like you. It has a welcoming and established community, it is used by companies like Google, Pinterest, Spotify, and so on.
Let me explain why you should subscribe to this course. Well, I used a different approach when I started to build the course, I wanted the student to stop thinking about the code and just focus on problem-solving.
The course is an updated broad and robust understanding of Python 3 programming, you'll learn:
- The fundamental design cycle of computer science and computer programming: writing code, executing it, interpreting the results, and revising the code based on the outcomes.
- Usage of the fundamental atoms of programming: variables, mathematical operators, logical operators, and boolean arithmetic.
- Control structures for developing dynamic programs: conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling.
- The core data structures for creating useful programs: strings, lists, dictionaries, and file manipulation.
The course is structured into 6 modules. At the end of each module, you can test what you have just learned by answering the quiz questions.
All the code used in this course will be available for you to download and practice yourself.
You'll go through fundamentals principles like:
What is Python
Download and Installing Python
Choosing an editor or IDE
Integers and floating-point numbers
Working with strings
Functions (built-in and custom )
Working with Variables and Expressions
Lists, Arrays, and Tuples
Iteration and loops
Reading and writing files
Still not convinced? Just keep reading...
Why should I learn Python?
• Ideal first programming language to learn
• Boost your existing skills - growing demand for Python developers
• Established and welcoming community
• Universities teach it – both in computer science and other courses
• Big companies use it – Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
• Runs cross-platform – Python apps work on Windows, Mac, Linux
What can I do with Python?
• Scripting – easily automate repetitive tasks e.g. web crawling, sending emails…
• App backends – use Python frameworks to build app backends fast with less code
• AI & machine learning – number 1 language in this field – big library & data collection
• Data analysis & visualization – perfect for today’s big data world
• Computation & calculation – simple syntax & many powerful libraries – scientists, engineers, can focus on creating algorithms, etc.
• Desktop apps – Dropbox desktop app is written in Python! Need I say more?!
• Education – Python is popular globally in colleges, universities. It’s so simple that young kids can pick it up, but so powerful Ph.D. students use it.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now!