The Fundamentals of Photography
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will understand how to improve your photography through the application of the fundamental elements.
- Digital camera, preferably a DSLR. Most point-and-shoot cameras will work. If the camera cannot be set in manual exposure, the course will still be of benefit, but the student will not be able to apply the information in the exposure segment.
Every photograph - whether taken on the simplest camera or the most advanced - rely on four foundational principles. They are Exposure and Color Balance, Focus and Depth-of-Field, Composition and Lighting. In this course, you will learn how to master these foundational elements and how to create better pictures every time.
- Anyone interested in improving their photography
Every camera - from the simplest to the most sophisticated - have two controls that control exposure. In this segment, you will learn what exposure is and what those controls are.
We all like to look at the picture on the back of our digital cameras. But there is a better way to determine whether or not you exposed the image correctly. In this segment you will learn how to read a histogram and how to use that information to make adjustments in your exposure.