The Fundamentals Of Photography
What you'll learn
- Learn all the settings and how to shoot in manual mode on your camera.
- How to take better photos though a better understanding of composition.
- Learn the how to make Photography your career.
- Get the basics on Photo editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- This is an into course so no prior experience is necessary.
This into to Photography course is packed with everything you need to know to get started in Photography. I am a professional Photographer and Filmmaker and have managed to travel the world making a living with my camera and I want to pass down the knowledge I have gathered along the way to inspire you to learn this amazing art I am so passionate about.
Topics covered in this course:
- History of Photography and how it has influenced the art today.
- The gear you need to get started.
- Composition in Photography.
- How to shoot in manual mode and how to use all the different camera settings.
- All about the different styles of Photography you can focus on.
- The careers in Photography.
- How to edit your photos in Lightroom.
-How to start seeing the world with a Photographers Eye.
I designed this course to be taken one class a day for 30 days so you can fit it in your busy schedule and have a new concept to think about and practice every day for a month. This will help you retain all of the information and really start some new habits that will make you a better photographer. There is no experience necessary to take this course as it is intended to introduce you to the art. Even if you don't have a camera yet this will get you inspired and ready to shoot.
So start your journey today on becoming a Photographer and content creator whether you just want a new hobby or you want a change of career. Not only will this course teach you the skill and techniques you need to get started but it will change the way you see the world. You will start to see more beauty all around you and start enjoying capturing photos in your head wherever you go. You will start to see the world with a Photographers eye!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Artists wanting to learn the art of Photography
Hey there, my name is Carl Ray Johnson and I am a freelance creator/ digital nomad living in beautiful Costa Rica. I started getting into Photography at a young age and would often spend my afternoons as a kid in the darkroom printing photos, back in the film days. After going to college for Photography I started to travel the world and live in different countries. I ended up getting really interested in making Documentaries of my travels and so I went back to school in Los Angeles to learn Filmmaking. I ended up joining my two passions and creating my own freelance business that I have been able to take with me around the world and live the live I always dreamed of. I want to pass on this information to you so that you can make a living as a creative and explore the world doing it.