The Full Stack Data Analyst BootCamp®
What you'll learn
- Gain Industry Level Analytical Skills
- Full SQL Course from A-Z
- Full Python Course from A-Z
- Full Statistics for Data Analytics
- Full R Programming
- Full Microsoft Excel for Data Analytics
- Data Storytelling & Presentation Skills
- Full Web Scraping skills
- Full Microsoft Power BI skills
- Github for Data Analytics
- 24/7 Support
- Over 15+ Hands-On Projects
- Mentor Guide To Finding Internships & Jobs
- Lifetime Access
- This is a beginner to advanced level course.
- Priori knowledge is not required
- No prerequisite to start the course
- Instructor starts from Beginner level to advance
- Good for All Levels
By far the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and most credible Data Analytics course on Udemy. Taken by companies such as VW, NASDAQ, NetApp, eventbrite, etc.
The Full-Stack Data Analyst BootCamp® is the No. 1 course on Udemy that covers A to Z of lessons that will make you a Data Analyst.
Created by Dr. Bright, a Ph.D. in Data Science holder, former Microsoft Senior Data Scientist and Analyst, and a Visiting Faculty at Worcester Institute, this course covers everything that you need to know to become a Full Stack Data Analyst.
The instructors and advisors of the course spent over 13 months creating and vetting the course to make sure it meets the industry and academic standards.
The very instructors who created the course are going to be your MENTORS throughout the course so you will have someone to come to your aid whenever you get stuck or need help or any form of guidance.
With over 30 hours of quality course curriculum, this course is the same as we use for our 18 months MS in Data Analytics program on campus and even more exciting are the Projects in the course to make you more efficient and confident in building Data Analytics products.
The motivation is to bring Quality Data Analytics education to every serious learner at affordable cost. Everyone who cannot afford to spend $30,000 plus on attaining a data analytics degree at a top tier institute or anyone who cannot spend considerable amount of time on campus away from their busy schedule.
This course is meant for students and working professionals who wish to become Data Analyst, or even switch career from one area to Data Analytics.
Included in this course are:
Full SQL Course from A-Z
Full Python Course from A-Z
Full Statistics for Data Analytics course from A-Z
Full R Programming course from A-Z
Full Microsoft Excel for Data Analytics course A-Z
Full Data Storytelling & Presentation Skills
Full Web Scraping A-Z
Full Microsoft Power BI course from A-Z
Github for Data Analytics
Over 15+ Hands-On Projects
Mentor Guide To Finding Virtual Internships & Jobs
If you aim to obtain a good job and career advancement in Data Analytics, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in the field of Data Analytics
- Anyone who wants to make a career as a Data Analyst
- Any student who wants to get a job as a Data Analyst after college
- Anyone who wants to make career change from one domain to the field of Data Analytics
- Anybody who wants to learn and apply the skills of Data Analysis at their work or project
- Data is the new Oil and Data Analysis is recommended for anyone who wants to stay up to date with current industry demands
- Anybody who wants to make a lucrative career
Dr Bright holds a PhD in Data Science, and a former Data Scientist at Microsoft and an instructor at WPI.
He is currently an instructor for most Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Analysis and Data Analysis courses online with over 120,000+ satisfied students from around the world.
Microsoft: Data Scientist
Amazon: Data Science Consultant
Author of Two Books:
1. How To Become a Full Stack Data Scientist
2. The Data Science Mindset