The Five Elements Mudra & Mantra
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Step by step guidance on how to voice the 5 seed syllables for each element
- Through demonstration you will learn how to form the hand gestures (mudra) for each element
- You will learn how to create a dynamic and practical union with the natural world
- Understand how we can embody alchemical principles using the elements, alongside sacred sound and mudra
- Learn simple, practical and powerful visualisation and meditation techniques to compliment your daily life
- Learn how to activate and use the coherent energetic quality of the heart for healing and personal development
- This course is available and beneficial for students of all levels, including no level at all and just a curiosity.
- It is also good especially if you do have deep spiritual practice or understanding equally.
For thousands of years across every continent, spiritual traditions have taught us that when we become out of balance with the elements, and thereby the world around us, we suffer and feel disconnected. To feel connected to the world we inhabit internally and externally is key to our enjoyment and happiness in life. When we are connected we can feel whole and present and in our power. This teaching on how to work with the Five elements is drawn from the Tibetan Bon tradition and perhaps dates back beyond five millennia. The idea of this practice is to bring the natural world alive, and animate it both within and without us, focusing on unity beyond separation.
This course will teach you how to use a variety of simple but very beneficial and powerful healing techniques involving sacred seed syllable sounds for each of the five elements, hand gestures (mudra) and visualisations that add focus and additional power to your healing potential. The course focuses on simple heart essence, and inspires simplicity and direct communion with the elements.
Working with balancing the five elements inside and outside of us with no sense of separation creates the harmonics of joy and deep inner peace. You will learn to cultivate a beautiful relationship, a living participation with the world around you that leaves you feeling grounded and earthed in the now and flowing with all nature.
- People interested in Sound Healing
- People interested in Meditation & Energy Healing
- People interested in learning Shamanic Healing Techniques
- If your interested in learning about Inner Alchemy and working with the elements
- Perhaps you like to try new and different things
- People interested in working and using their voice for transformation, healing and building confidence
- People interested in deepening their understanding of the energy body, and how you can use sound to develop your being
- Perhaps your interested in learning how to use mantra, magical incantation and invocation
In the Tibetan tradition - for us to be in harmony and balance and good health we need a good and healthy relationship with the elements inside and outside of us- a quick look into what we will be working on and with during this course.
In this lesson you will learn how to activate the quality of unconditional love and compassion, how this can be used in a healing, medicinal context in a simple effective proven process. How does the heart quality work with sound, why should we do this ? How important is the heart in our healing journey ? These are many other questions are raised and discussed in this class.