The Ethereum Merge Upgrades Masterclass
What you'll learn
- The Ethereum upgrades including the Beacon Chain, The Merge, and Sharding
- Is the Merge going to turn Ethereum to a way more "greener" cryptocurrency?
- What is Proof of Stake and why is Ethereum transitioning to PoS?
- What is the Beacon chain and Sharding?
- Is Ethereum becoming deflationary?
- How to participate in Ethereum Proof of Stake by creating your own Ethereum node?
- Create and deploy an Ethereum node and understand the benefits of having one
- How to profit from becoming an Ethereum validator?
- Why don't we call it "Ethereum 2.0" anymore?
- Basic blockchain knowledge
- Basic Ethereum knowledge
- Passion for crypto and blockchain
**Course Updated Nov 2022**This course has professional captions prepared**
If you're into crypto and blockchain, you certainly don't want to miss this historical event in the crypto history!
Ethereum, the 2nd largest cryptocurrency in the world, its blockchain is going through a series of Major Upgrades.
The Merge, also known as "The most anticipated event in crypto history", is happening and if YOU are reading this, consider yourself lucky to be able to witness and be part of this historical moment in the crypto world.
Ethereum is the “next-generation smart contract and decentralized application platform” that is revolutionizing the world. I'm sure you want to know how you can get involved and benefit from it!
Since Ethereum is going through these highly-anticipated major upgrades, I have decided to create this 1st-Ever "The Ethereum Merge Upgrades Masterclass", to take YOU through the nuts and bolts of this series of upgrades, and to keep YOU informed why the Ethereum Upgrades are important and how YOU can participate and benefit from them.
The series of key Ethereum upgrades include the Beacon Chain, The Merge, and Sharding.
These upgrades will take Ethereum to the next level and create huge opportunities, and if you are reading this, you are certainly early to all these opportunities!
Do you want to learn:
-how is The Merge going to turn Ethereum to a way more "greener" cryptocurrency?
-what exactly is The Merge all about? What is Proof of Stake and why it's chosen?
-how is the Upgrades going to affect the Ethereum price?
-why don't we call it "Ethereum 2.0" anymore?
-what is the Beacon chain and Sharding? What do they do?
-how will Ethereum network become deflationary with the so-called "Triple halvening"?
-how to participate in Ethereum Proof of Stake by creating your own Ethereum node?
-how to become an Ethereum validator and start making profit?
Don't you worry! You're at the right place!
In this 2.5 hours Brand-New Masterclass, you will learn everything about the Ethereum Upgrades, how YOU can get involved and profit from it:
The Ethereum's Upgrades
Ethereum is making history, and you are part of it!
Renaming Ethereum 2.0
The Ethereum Upgrades
What is the Beacon Chain?
What is Proof of Stake?
What is the Ethereum Merge?
Hard forks and ETHPOW (Ethereum Proof of Work)
What’s going to happen to ETH price?
Proof of Stake. What is and how to participate?
Ethereum Merge Misconceptions
What are sharding and shard chains?
What is Ethereum staking, and how to stake it?
Hardware requirements (for solo staking)
How to Deploy/Update a Validator/Node
Assignment (optional): deploy your own Ethereum node with the Consensus Client and Execution Client
What is MEV boost?
Staking as a Service
Ethereum Yield Generation
Ethereum Upgrade Key Concepts
I am confident that you will certainly enjoy this Brand-New course as all my other 50 000 students do!
I will see you inside! :)
Who this course is for:
- Crypto and blockchain enthusiasts
- Ethereum community
- Anyone that wants to get involved in the Ethereum space
- Ethereum developers
Are YOU interested in learning about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, NFTs, Metaverse, and Fintech?
I'm here to turn you into an EXPERT of all the ABOVE!
• Works as a Senior Crypto Research Manager at a large Crypto Venture Capital Firm
• Best-Selling author of 2 blockchain-themed books
• 7 years of experience with blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• 5 years of experience teaching about Blockchain, Fintech, NFTs, and Metaverse, including in universities and large educational institutions
• Guest speaker of major blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and NFTs/ Metaverse events and conferences
• Consultant for numerous Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and blockchain-based projects
• Experienced in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, and Cloud technologies
• Executive Certificate in Applications of Blockchain in Financial Technology by The University of Hong Kong
• Certified Blockchain Developer, Certified Blockchain Architect, Certified Corda Developer, Certified AWS Architect, Certified AWS Developer, Certified SysOps Admin, and Scrum Master
Fascinated by Bitcoin innovation since 2019 (wish it was earlier!) and decided to dive deep into the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Firm believer in blockchain, crypto and Web 3 are going to dominate the future; while teaching people about them lightens me up.
With such a fast growing nature of the crypto and blockchain space, I understand it could be overwhelming and time-consuming just to keep up with everything... No worries, that's why I am here to offer you golden nuggets of knowledge ;)
I believe learning doesn't have to be boring, join me and my partner instructor Henrique Centieiro in our fun and engaging courses!