The Essentials of Forex Fundamental Analysis
- You should have some familiarity with the forex markets to get the most out of this course.
The Guide to Forex Fundamental Analysis course will teach you the essentials of trading the forex markets using fundamental analysis.
In this course I will begin by covering 'what is fundamental analysis' as it relates to the forex markets.
This course features robust, in-depth lessons. You will learn the main fundamental factors that move currency prices including GDP (Gross Domestic Product), CPI (Consumer Price Index), central banks, interest rates. and geopolitical events.
This course will also demonstrate how to make successful trades using fundamental analysis.
As always, you will receive lifetime access for this course, you have a 30-day money back guarantee no questions asked, and I will answer any questions you post on Udemy if you need help!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about fundamental analysis as it relates to trading the forex markets.
- Someone who trades using technical analysis but is looking to broaden their skill set.
- 03:41What is Fundamental Analysis?
- 13:59How to Use an Economic Calendar
- 08:53Central Banks, The Fed & Monetary Policy Pt. 1
- 09:19Central Banks, The Fed & Monetary Policy (Fed Funds Rate & FOMC) Pt. 2
- 08:29Interest Rates and the Carry Trade
- 09:12GDP (Gross Domestic Product)
- 09:08CPI (Consumer Price Index)
- 05:12Geopolitical Events
- 08:40Commodity Currencies
- 07:40How to Trade Using Fundamental Analysis
My name is Brendan and I'm glad you are interested in taking my course!
I currently work in the finance industry. I have experience trading equities and currencies and I am passionate about teaching and sharing my knowledge with others. With regards to the currency markets, I enjoy tracking global themes and determining how those can be expressed via currency trades.
Some of my hobbies include running, playing guitar, jazz, skiing, and reading. I grew up in Los Angeles, California and currently live in New York City. (But I hope to move back to California soon because it's too cold on the East coast!)