- 3 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build the right foundations for your freelance business from the get-go
- The key things you need to know before you even start freelancing
- How to identify your USP, brand and niche
- How and where to find your ideal clients
- How to effectively deal with client calls and follow-ups
- Essential systems and processes you need to ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible
- Contracts and proposals – what to cover
- The Freelancer Toolkit - what you need to successfully run your freelance business
- Pricing - what and how you should charge and clients to avoid if you want to get paid
- Upwork and other online job boards - including sample proposal
- Tips and strategies for marketing yourself both online and offline
- Effective strategies to build your audience and grow your business
- Sales funnels, email marketing and case studies
- How to boost your business going forward by packaging your passion
- SPECIAL BONUSES INCLUDE: Invaluable templates, checklists, proposals and prompts
- Real-world exercises at the end of each section that you can do at your own pace
- You are passionate about what you do and want to HELP others with your services
- You are looking to kickstart your freelance business
- You are open to new ideas and willing to try out strategies that could supercharge your business
- You want common sense advice from someone who has experienced the highs and lows of freelancing but who doesn't preach that their way is the ONLY way
Let's face it.
Freelancing can be tough. Especially when you are just starting out.
On top of everything else you have to figure out:
What systems and processes should you have in place?
What should you include in your written agreements as a bare minimum?
How do you write proposals and handle sales calls?
In fact, how do you get clients in the first place?
And just as importantly...
How do you manage them once you've got them?
Not to mention the thorny issue of what and how you should be charging. And let's not start on the clients who ghost you or the non-payers.
On top of all that there’s another harsh truth that no one wants to talk about...
And it's this:
Getting clients has little to do with how good you are at your craft!
It doesn't matter if you are a phenomenal photographer, a great graphic designer or a marvellous marketing pro...
No matter how talented you are it’s NEVER going to guarantee clients.
Or that you are going to make the money you think you deserve.
And why not, you may well ask?
Because being good at what you do is simply not enough to cut it as a successful freelancer.
You also need to know how to build, market and manage a business.
Fortunately, this course has been specifically designed to walk you through the steps you need to know to become a successful freelancer.
If you are just starting out on your freelance journey or are struggling with your freelance business, this course is for you.
- Beginner freelancers
- Freelancers just starting out
- Freelancers who want to work from home
- Freelancers struggling in the feast or famine cycle
In this section we go over getting started, things you need to take into account before you start freelancing, research and what you will be offering.