The Definitive Book Marketing Course
What you'll learn
- Market your books effectively in order to achieve more sales, 5-star reviews, and grow your author platform.
- No previous knowledge needed. I'll speak as if you're a beginning marketer and take you through to advanced strategies. If there's something you don't understand, you can always ask me!
In this course, we'll cover everything you need to know to market your books effectively. Whether you're just publishing your first novel or you're a seasoned pro, the tips and strategies in this course will work for you. We'll provide tips and strategies around three fundamental marketing principles:
- Get traffic - After all, you can't gain readers without traffic, and fortunately there's no shortage of people looking for good books to read!
- Convert - Once we get traffic, we need to make sure they buy our books or sign up for our mailing list.
- Nurture - Once they've become a fan, we need to build a relationship so they'll buy from us again in the future.
The course will help if you've struggled to get readers, or if you can't get them to leave reviews of your books, You'll learn how to explode your author platform so you can climb up those bestseller charts for years to come. And the best news?... These strategies don't take up a lot of your time, and you can start seeing results within weeks instead of years. This definitive marketing course will free you up so you'll have more time to do what really matters most... write more books!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who has a published (or soon-to-be-published) book and wants to have more sales. These tactics work whether it's your first or hundredth book and the lessons apply to both fiction and non-fiction authors. Although, my experience and tips are more closely geared toward the fiction writer in mind.
Ryan Whiteside is an online entrepreneur and digital marketer. Having worked at one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the United States, he's helped several multi-million dollar brands grow their businesses through PPC, SEO and paid social advertising. He's also consulted and taught countless individuals wanting to grow their online businesses.
In his free time, he's written several mystery/thriller books. One of his novels, Spending Spree, was the #1 Overall Free on Amazon, with over 36,000 downloads in one day! And he continues to crank out novels at a blistering pace.
Teaching is what Ryan considers his greatest passion. In all of his courses, he's very active in the discussion boards answering every single question that comes in.