Agile Dailies – Avoid 19 Pitfalls of the Daily Scrum Meeting
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make your agile team more productive each day and avoid common pitfalls! Reap the benefits of really productive Daily Scrums.
- Example: If your team doesn't like the Daily Scrum, it is usually a sign that the Dailies are not valuable. I give you tips to fix it.
- No. A basic familiarity with Scrum will help, but is not necessary
The Daily Scrum is an agile ceremony that many teams use to get started with when implementing Scrum. It is one of the most commonly used parts of the Scrum project management framework. Sadly, it’s also often misunderstood and implemented poorly, leading to poor results, a decline in productivity and a general despise for Scrum and agile methods in general.
This course names common pitfalls and gives you actionable methods to avoid them. After this course you will not only know what the Daily Scrum is and why teams around the world use it, but you will also know the most common mistakes and how to avoid them!
Your instructor is an experienced agile coach and Professional Scrum Master. Matthias Orgler has coached many teams worldwide and he knows the mistakes most commonly made by managers, team leads and project managers when performing the Daily Scrum.
- Agile team members, Scrum Masters, agile coaches, software developers or leaders responsible for agile projects
We briefly look at what the Daily Scrum is and how it fits into the project management framework of Scrum.
One of the most common pitfalls, that can quickly derail a Daily Scrum. If your Dailies are longer than 15 minutes, you have a problem! Learn how to fix it.
Slipping into discussions can quickly derail any meeting – especially such a short meeting as the Daily Scrum. Learn how to detect and solve this problem in this lecture.