The Importance and Virtues of Al Fatiha :
· Narrated by 'Ubada bin As-Samit:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever does not recite Al-Fatiha in his prayer, his prayer is invalid."
· the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
'I swear By the One Who owns my soul ( Allah)! The like of it has neither been revealed in the Tawrah, nor the Injil nor the Zabur, nor in the Furqan. It is the seven oft-repeated, and the Magnificent Qur'an which I was given.
· Anas ibn Malik said, once the Prophet (ﷺ) was on one of his journeys He said to a man: Shall I teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an ?" Then he (ﷺ), said, "It is 'Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil 'Alamin (i.e., Surat Al-Fatihah)
And many other Hadiths ...
Course Plan :
The proper pronunciation of the Arabic letters
The proper pronunciation of the letters of Surat Al-Fatihah
We will show you the correct way to read al Fatiha
We'll learn common errors in reading so we can avoid them
Corrected the recitation of Surat Al-Fatiha to be acceptable
The teachers qualification:
· Mohammad Diya Uddin Alkanou , a researcher at the doctoral level
· Received a certificate of different recitations of the Quran from Al - Azhar Al - Sharif
· Specialized in Islamic and Quranic sciences
· specialized in teaching Arabic language to non - native speakers