The Corporate Finance Course 2022
What you'll learn
- Prepare for a corporate finance careers
- Impress interviewers by showing a strong an understanding of finance fundamentals and advanced topics concepts
- Acquire an understanding of corporate governance, capital budgeting, cost of capital, measures of leverage, and working capital management
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
Do you want a career in the world of finance?
Are you interested in understanding what drives business value from a financial perspective?
You have come to the right place and at the right time!
This course is a fantastic training opportunity that could help you win job interviews, excel on the job, and get promoted.
We will study the five main areas of Corporate Finance:
Corporate Governance - company stakeholders, stakeholder management, risks and benefits of corporate governance, the principal-agent relationship, environmental, social, and governance factors
Capital Budgeting - principles of capital budgeting, mutually exclusive projects, project sequencing, and capital rationing, calculate and interpret net present value (NPV), IRR, payback period, discounted payback period, average accounting rate of return, profitability index (PI), compare the NPV and IRR methods, problems associated with IRR
Cost of Capital - Calculate and interpret the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) of a company, Describe how taxes affect the cost of capital from different capital sources, target capital structure in estimating WACC and how target capital structure weights may be determined, marginal cost of capital, cost of preffered stock, cost of equity using CAPM, cost of equity using bond-yield plus risk premium, beta and cost of capital for a project, considering country risk premiums, marginal cost of capital schedule, flotation costs
Leverage - business risk, sales risk, operating risk, financial risk, degree of operating leverage, degree of financial leverage, degree of total leverage, analyze the effect of financial leverage on a company’s net income and return on equity, calculate the breakeven quantity of sales and determine the company's net income at various sales levels, breakeven quantity of sales
Working Capital - trade receivables, inventories, trade payables, net working capital, business cycle, DSO, DPO, DIO, working capital efficiency, receivables turnover, inventory efficiency
Each of these sections contains practical examples and challenges aiming to reinforce what you have learned.
The course is beautifully animated and interactive. Our goal is to deliver the ultimate training experience for you.
We are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is excellent, and this is a no-brainer for us, as we are certain you will love it.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our corporate finance training today.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are interested in a career in finance
- Aspiring financial analysts, private equity analysts, investment bankers, financial advisors, financial consultants, entreprenuers
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,900,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.