The Comprehensive Personal Finance Course: Manage Money Well
What you'll learn
- Manage your money EASILY.
- 122 Easy Ways To Save LOT More on SHOPPING, PERSONAL HYGIENE, MEDICINE, GROCERY, FOOD, GIFTS, TRIPS, UTILITIES and Much More.
- Learn Complete hands-on (practical) ways to deal with money
- How to save money: Make sensible decisions on money
- Save More ... Invest More
- Bullet-Proof Personal Finance Tips to Manage and Save More Money
- The time value of money - Why Time is MOST IMPORTANT
- How to judiciously spend on credit and credit cards
- How MONEY works for YOU
- Risk Profile and Investment Profiles
- Secretes of Top Investor like Warren Buffet
- Plan Specific FINANCIAL GOAL
- Master Personal Financial Planning
- Understand Monthly HOUSE HOLD Budget
- Know your NET WORTH
- Understand and Manage your Personal Cash Flow
- How Do you track expenses?
- Do you know what erodes your money?
- Do you have enough insurance cover?
- Do you have enough money.. TO SUSTAIN?
- Will you be able to manage if you are out of job or business for 6 months?
- Know where to INVEST your money
- Understand NEED, DREAM and ASPIRATIONS
- How to pick a bank or credit card, or insurance?
- Risk-Reward Relationship
- Is it worth to repay the loan earlier than the loan tenure?
- Double, Triple, Quadruple your MONEY with the SIMPLE and EASY CALCULATION
- Psychology of Investing: BEHAVIORAL FINANCE
- How to Identify & INVEST in right stocks : IMPORTANT RATIOS
- Power of COST-AVERAGING and COMPOUNDING: Mutual Fund (SIP)
- 12 Benefits of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan)
- 4 Cost Associated with Real Estates
- 7 Types of Investments: Real Estates
- 13 Costly Mistakes to AVOID while Investing in REAL ESTATES
- 5 Ways to Invest in GOLD
- 5 Risk of Investing in BONDS and one Should Know about it
- 12 Important Points to Remember while investing into CRYPTOCURRENCY like Bitcoin
- 3 Ways to Invest into PRIVATE EQUITY
- 10 Commandments On Investing
- 6 Assets that make people RICH
- 6 Credit Card Mistakes to AVOID
- 10 Ways not to be a Credit cards defaulter
- DIY (Do-it-Yourself): Personal Financial Plan
- 15 Things To Stop Spending Money on.
- Credit Score v/s Credit Report
- How to obtain Credit Report?
- 7 Ways to repair your credit history
- 10 Pro Money Tips
- 12 Money Apps that you should try (Free & Paid)
- Overview of Taxes
- No prior Experience required (Excel, Personal Finance, Investments or accounting)
- Ms-Excel (Microsoft Excel) 2007 or above recommended (Windows / Mac)
- Laptop or Desktop PC
Have you ever received many credit card offers and was wondered which ones to go for?
Have you ever wandered why some people are so rich?
Have you ever felt confused when an investment product was explained to you?
Have you ever thought how to plan my expenditure and cash flows?
Have you ever had someone taking about retirement savings and you were stressed out?
Have you ever been out of money?
Have you been utterly confused with the personal finance jargon or terms?
Have you ever dream of having financial abundance?
Have you ever felt the urge to be your own personal financial planner?
Have you ever wondered why my value of money is going down or things are becoming expensive?
Have you ever though of consulting a Investment Psychologist (Personal Finance Planner) but couldn't afford their fees?
Have you ever though to be Financially Independent?
Have you ever though why loan / credit is so expensive / costly?
Have you ever had difficulty in understanding math behind personal finance?
If your answer to most of the above questions is YES! Then this is the Course for you!
Why Personal Finance is so difficult?
Schools don't Teach you to Manage your Money!
9 out of 10 people think that Financial Goals seems impossible to reach, Understanding Money is So HARD, Spending Today is Good (tons of Debt), Investing is TOUGH, Always out of Budget, Don't know how to get rid of financial hardship (stress), Confused with choices.
No one us told about Power of Compounding
No one taught us to manage our expenses
No one taught us the math of personal finance - The RIGHT & EASY way!
No one taught us to Do-it-Yourself of Personal Finance and Investing
What you'll Learn:
Personal Finance Concepts
Setting GOAL & GOAL Basis the Timeline: Short Term, Mid Term, Long Term
Illustration of SMART GOAL
Vivid Life Cycle & Life Stages
Understand your Net Worth – Exercise
How Positive and Negative Impacts you
Calculate & Plan Expenses – Exercise
Design your own House Hold Budget
Is the credit card interest worth paying?
Why do I spend more than expected?
Cash Flow Planning
Cash Flow Planning – Exercise
Rule of 6
Decide which Bank is the Best for your Money
What happens, when the bank FAILS?
Key Concepts of:
Investment / Saving
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Power of Compounding
TEAR & PAT - The RISK
Irresistible Rules of Money - The Easy Way!
Double your Money
Triple your Money
Quadruple your Money
Eight Times your Money
Rule of 69
Rule of 15
Behavioral Finance & Investing
2 Key Rules of Money
Why money is different for different people?
What influences their behavior?
9 Ticks of Behavioral Finance & Investing
Foundations of Investments & Investment Products
Stock / Equity / IPO
Precious Metals Investing : Gold, Silver & Precious Metals
ETF - Exchange Traded Funds
Small Saving Schemes
Insurance: Life and General Insurance
Alternate Investments: Private Equity, Start-Ups, Cryptocurrency etc
Risk Profiling & Asset Allocation
Risk Profile Basis Age
Risk Profile Basis Risk Profile
Risk Return Trade off
Risk Tolerance Matrix
Equity/Stocks and IPO - Initial Public Offer
How to Identify Right Stocks?
What do you need to Invest in Stocks?
Why to Invest?
How to Invest in Stocks: Price to Earning Ratio – P/E Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Price to Book Value, Return on Equity – ROE, Current Ratio
Key concepts: Units, Nav, Loads etc.
14 Types of Mutual Fund
Options in Mutual Fund: SIP, SWP, STP...
12 Benefits of SIP Investing- Systematic Investment Plan
6 Things to avoid while investing in SIP
Real Estate investing
Benefits of investing in Real Estate
4 cost associated with Real Estate
7 Variety of Real Estate
13 costly mistakes to avoid - investing in real estate
Gold / Silver or Precious Metal Investing
5 Easy ways to invest
Risk associated with Investing in Precious Metal
Fixed Investments, Bonds & ETFs
Certificate of Deposit / Fixed Deposits Benefits
Various Basket of Bound : Government Bond, Corporate Bond, Municipal Bond, Zero Coupon Bond, Junk Bond
Key Concepts: Par Value, Face Value, Coupon etc
5 Risk of Investing in Bonds
Benefits of Investing in ETFs
Risk of Investing in ETFs
Small Savings Schemes: PPF, National Savings Scheme, Schemes for Senior Citizen
How to Invest?
What are the type of Cryptocurrency Investing?
12 Key Points to remember while investing into Cryptocurrency
Insurance, Derivative & Private Equity - Crash Course
Complex Concepts Simplified - Derivative
Types of Derivative
Overview of Private Equity / Start-ups
Common types of Private Equity
How to Invest into Private Equity?
Learn from the WORLD's Most RICHEST Investor:
Warren Buffett's Portfolio Mix
10 Commandments On Investing
Ideal Portfolio Mix for Stocks
Don't make Top 1 Financial Mistake Again
Top 6 Assets that make people RICH
Financial Planner & Robo-advisory
Do you need Financial Planner?
A Slice of Robo-Advisory
Specific Goal Planning & Time Value of Money
Education, Dream Car, Dream Home, Savings for Retirement etc.
Time Value of Money: PV, FV, Annuity, Annuity Due
Practical Exercise on Value of Money
Home / Mortgage Loan
Education Loan / Study Loan
Is it worth to buy a property or rent it?
Rule of 30%
Rule of 2%
6 Credit cards – Deadly Mistakes
10 Ways NOT to be a Credit cards Defaulter
Is it wise to take Personal Loan or Home Loan / Mortgage Loan?
Is it wise to buy a Brand New Car?
DIY (Do-It-Yourself): Prepare your own Personal Financial Plan
Assess Your Current Situation
Current Asset Allocation
Look into Child Planning Goal Setting, as an Example
Asset Allocation & Acceptable Asset Allocation
Know Your Expected Cash Flow
Know Your Expected Income Allocation
Calculate Your Own Loan EMI
Reach your Goal : SIP Calculator
15 To Stop Sending Money on
122 Easy Ways To Save MUCH More & Know how to be a Rock Star Expense Planner. Also, how much will you Earn, in case you decide to Invest this money - Exercise
Credit Rating, Credit Score & Credit Report
What is Credit Score Range?
Importance of Credit Score
How to get Credit Score/ Report - Legally
7 Ways to Repair your Credit history
10 Pro Money Tips to Memorize
Financial / Money Apps (Software tools) for Android & iOS
Overview of Taxes
Resources for DIY Taxes
Start Solving your challenge today in Easy way. I assure YOU that this course will help you to solve your challenge of personal finance. You can enroll risk free BECAUSE there's 30 days money back guarantee if you don't like the course.. I am sure that this would not be the case. Don't miss the opportunity to instantly learn things which will make you better. You will stand out because you'll know to manage your money well (this is not taught in any school or college or B-School).
Let's get going! :)
Disclaimer: The information provided in this course should not be used as financial advise or recommendation, neither it should be viewed as a financial promotional or affiliation tool or advertisement nor it supports or endorse any tools or company illustrated throughout the course, should not be substituted for consulting a financial advisor, planner or allied professional in the applicable jurisdictions. This course outline the broad road map to manage your personal finance. The author or Udemy disclaim the liability or any damage, risk, loss or obligations incurred directly or indirectly. The situation is dynamic and can change anytime due to various factors. The author is directly or indirectly or otherwise is not under obligation, risk or liability due to use of information given in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Who know they need to save but not how much.
- ANYONE who seeks to learn ALL about PERSONAL FINANCE
- Who wonder how to manage their PERSONAL FINANCE
- Who is having TOUGH time managing the Money and Expenses
- Who think INVESTING is Greek and TOUGH
- Who never know what is CREDIT and why it is SO IMPORTANT
- Who have never planned before TAKING this Course
- Who wants to know the MAGICAL MONEY CREATING Tool - COMPOUND INTEREST
- Why INSURANCE is SO IMPORTANT
- Who do not know their NET WORTH
- Who have curiosity to know how BEHAVIOR influences PERSONAL FINANCE
- Who are considering hiring a FINANCIAL PLANNER, When you can be own FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Who don't know about ROBO-ADVISORY, CRYPTO-CURRENCY, STOCKS, BONDS, MUTUAL FUNDS, ALTERNATE INVESTMENTS..
- Why knowing the RULES OF MONEY is so Critical
- Who has Maths or Calculation Phobia
- Why Credit/Loan is Expensive and IS the new Car, Home worth BUYING?
- How MUCH is need to RETIRE PEACEFULLY, EAT WELL and ACHIEVE DREAMS (Child's Education, Marriage, Travel etc.)
- Uncover Red Flags of PERSONAL FINANCE
- Who is terrible and squandering money and not saving anything till Now!
- Who wants to lean Person Finance ... FUN & EASY Way
"Difficult things aren't easy, but they're worth it."
I am passionate about training. My aspiration is to take away the blind of intricacy to make idea reasonable for you.
In the last 2 decades, I have trained hundreds of participants working in various sectors about Financial Markets and Products, Economics, Statistics, Design Thinking, Public Administration,Life Skills, Psychology, Banking Fundamentals, Advance Banking concepts, Foreign Exchange, International Banking, Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud Analysis, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, FinTech, Innovative Technology(Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, AI, AR, VR, Robotics, IoT), Asset & Liability Management and Business Analytics.
My mission is to make the course accessible, affordable and easy. Most of my courses will teach you what you haven't learned in school, college or at your workplace.
I am there for you! Obviously, you are my Number 1 Priority. All of my courses are crafted to cater for a wide range of learners. If anything remains unclear or fuzzy to you, or you just need help understanding something in my course, just send me a text message or an email message and I'll be able to devote some time for you to make the topic easier that suits your style of learning.
This is to ensure you learn better and retain the knowledge. My courses will help you gain real world skills and knowledge and change your life today.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon.