The Comprehensive Guide To Logistics & Supply Chain
What you'll learn
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Logistics Management in a business
- Foundational knowledge & skills in how supply chains work and how it affects a business
- Designing of distribution networks & the management of inventory
- Export distribution strategies when exporting overseas
- The payment methods when trading internationally
- Learn about Incoterms and understand which is the most suitable
- Documentations required for Customs & Shipping
- Transportation methods in a Supply Chain
- Sourcing & Procurement of suppliers & goods
- The Role of Information in Supply Chain
- Bullwhip Effect
- What is the SCOR model and how to apply it
- A strong interest and passion to learn is all that's required!
Become an expert in the field of Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics Management & Import & Export
In today's globalized and competitive landscape, companies are constantly seeking ways to have an edge over their competitors. Now more than ever, it's important that your company operates an effective supply chain to meet customer's demands.
The most comprehensive guide on Udemy for SCM & Logistics with a focus on how it affects businesses. You will also learn about how international trade works, importing & exporting of goods to various countries and the documents required to do so. This course covers the intricacies of every aspect of facilities planning, inventory management, logistics, transport, and warehousing. You will learn the ropes in the processes and practicalities behind the movement of goods, information, and finances in the supply chain industry. You will gain a solid understanding of how suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers come together in international trade.
You will learn all you need to know to successfully manage the dynamic flow of materials and information across your company's supply chain. Together, we’ll examine the concepts, tactics, and applications of various logistics tools and technologies in order to promote a big-picture understanding that extends well beyond internal operations. Whether you are a student in this field or a professional looking to switch careers, this course is for you! With the knowledge and skills learned from this course, you will be able to tap into the various opportunities offered by this growing sector, providing logistical services to global consumers and businesses.
This course includes quizzes, tests to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter.
You will get lifetime access to the lectures! This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. So what are you waiting for? Learn and advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no prior knowledge but wish to enter into the field of logistics & supply chain, equipped with the necessary skills
- Professionals who would like to have an in-depth knowledge and skills in supply chain & logistics management
Knowledge Hub is a leading training provider that aims to help both students and professionals to learn and upgrade themselves with new knowledge and skills.
We offer a huge and ever-growing range of highly creative, quality, and engaging learning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. Knowledge Hub's training courses are highly structured, industry-focused with a strong emphasis on practicing what you've learned through quizzes and assignments
The emphasis is on teaching real-life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.