The Comprehensive Course in Construction Project Management
What you'll learn
- Be able to manage a successful construction project even with zero experience in the construction industry
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a project manager
- Estimate project timelines and budgets
- Managing & Measuring whether you're on budget and on time - and how to fix it if you're not
- Feel calm and effective in running a project of any size in any industry
- Learn all Project Management Knowledge areas
- Preparing of planning and scheduling for the construction activities
- Complete Knowledge and drafting of construction contracts
- Managing subcontractors and key stakeholders
- Quality Management techniques
- Time Management and delivering the project on time
- Risk Management, how to Manage, Identify & Mitigate the risks involved in your project
- No prior knowledge & Experience needed. I will cover construction management from A to Z
- Your dedication and passion to learn about project management
Construction Project Management introduces you to project initiation and planning. This professional course will provide an overview of the construction industry and all related topics that you need to be qualified project manager,
Engineer Abdulkareem, teaches the fundamentals of the construction project cycle from the initiation phase till the closure of the project phase. The course discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a work breakdown structure. This course designed to expand your practical side of engineering knowledge. This course concentrating on the practical side of the construction field.
You will see samples of different contract documents, and you will know the types of these documents and their importance. The course will discuss other important topics, such as how to find the critical path method "CPM", complete knowledge of quality assurance and quality control and much more, which is essential for all construction projects.
Gain confidence when dealing with stakeholders of major projects by learning to identify and manage those that are involved in the project planning and delivery, and will enable you to explore construction projects governance in theory and practice. You will Learn how to manage successfully the project budget and delivering the project on time.
This course is designed for anyone involved in project management and interested in developing their management capabilities and knowledge about quality, risk and safety management.
Who this course is for:
- Any person interested in the construction industry
- Project Managers
- Construction projects Owners\Clients
- Project Planner
- Project Developer
Abdulkareem Bilal is a Senior Civil Engineer working for one of the leading oil and gas companies in the Middle East. He have handled and managed successfully many complex construction projects, varying in budget, size, objectives and risks.
Holds accredited certificates in . PMP , Construction projects management, Quantity surveying, Contract Management , Safety and Structural design courses
His experience and understanding of Construction projects and sites Management has led him to manage a lot of projects across commercial, Construction , Maintenance , and technical in high capital and large scale projects.
His goal is to share his knowledge and support all interested engineers and students and all persons who are working to improve their skills, knowledge and abilities for a better career.