The Complete YouTube Course by YouTubers with 100mn+ Views
What you'll learn
- Create incredible YouTube videos
- How to make money on YouTube
- Create the best titles that will get you more subscribers and views
- Create amazing thumbnail images using Photoshop, Gimp, Pixelmator Pro and PowerPoint (no prior experience required)
- How to edit your videos using Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro (no prior experience required)
- How the YouTube search engine works
- Learn how to create amazing YouTube videos using many types of cameras (DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras, GoPros, Drones, Webcams, High End Cinema Cameras and much more...no prior experience required)
- How to use audio equipment for your YouTube videos
- Set up a YouTube Live Webcast
- Create unique content that works
- Design your YouTube strategy
- Optimize your delivery on camera
- Understand YouTube Analytics
- Editing tips to improve videos
- Dealing with issues with videos
- Protect yourself (follow the rules)
- Accessories to improve videos
- ...and MUCH more! There is also a 400+ page book / exercise version of the course attached to the first lecture in PDF and in Microsoft Word formats.
- No prior experience is required to take this course. We will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to be very successful on YouTube from scratch.
Welcome to the COMPLETE YouTube Course, which will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to be successful on YouTube from scratch (for personal or for business use; more than 200 lectures and includes a 400+ page book/exercise guide as well).
We guarantee that this is THE most thorough YouTube course available ANYWHERE on the market or your money back. This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country!
About the 2 Authors:
Sacha Stevenson has been a full-time YouTuber since 2013. She has well over 100,000,000 YouTube views on her channels. Sacha has been profiled on many talk shows, in Cosmopolitan and many other magazines and newspapers given her incredible success on YouTube!
Chris Haroun vlogs every day and he holds a weekly YouTube live call for his students. Chris is also an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of many companies. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy.
Here are some of the many topics covered in this comprehensive YouTube course:
Create incredible YouTube videos
Create amazing thumbnail images using Photoshop, Gimp and other applications (no prior experience required)!
Create the best titles
Optimize your delivery on camera
How to get more subscribers
Make money with your videos
Learn the basics of how to create amazing YouTube videos using many types of cameras (DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras, GoPros, Drones, Webcams, High End Cinema Cameras and much more)
How the YouTube search engine works
Understand YouTube Analytics
Set up a YouTube Live Webcast
Design your YouTube strategy
How to edit videos using Adobe Premiere on Windows and on a Mac
How to edit videos using Final Cut Pro
Editing tips to improve videos
Dealing with issues with videos
Protect yourself (follow the rules)
How to use audio equipment
Accessories to improve videos
...and MUCH more! There is also a 400+ page book / exercise version of the course attached to the first lecture in PDF and in Microsoft Word formats.
This course and the included downloadable files is a roadmap for your success on YouTube.
All the tools you need to create INCREDIBLE YouTube videos from scratch are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge & Experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can take your career/business/personal life to the next level.
*** We guarantee that this is THE most thorough YouTube course available ANYWHERE on the market or your money back (30 day money back guarantee).***
Chris Haroun and Sacha Stevenson
Closed Captions have been added to every lecture in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to make money on YouTube
- Anyone that wants to increase the number of subscribers on YouTube
- Anyone that wants to take their personal brand to the next level using YouTube
- Anyone that wants to take their career brand to the next level using YouTube
- Anyone that wants to take their business (or the company they work at) to the next level using YouTube
- Anyone that wants to be as part-time or full-time YouTuber
Award Winning Professor Featured in Forbes, NBC, Business Insider, CNN & Entrepreneur
Please join me for my weekly Office Hours Q&A on my YouTube channel every Thursday from 8am until 10am Pacific time. Here is my bio thanks:
Chris Haroun is the founder & CEO of the 300+ hour online Haroun MBA Degree Program®, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
Chris has sold more than 2,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.
Chris lives by this quote: “Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams in life unless you help others accomplish theirs first.”
Sacha Stevenson is a well known youtuber in Indonesia who has been vlogging since 2013. She makes bilingual vlogs for an Indonesian audience and has also successfully appeared in several Indonesian films and television shows due to her youtube channel. Closing in on 1 million subscribers and over 100 million video views, she is ready to share what she has learned about youtube with all of you so you!