The Complete Virtualization Technology for Computer Geeks !
- A Computer .
- Internet Access .
- Desire to Learn .
☸ Welcome to " The Complete Virtualization Technology for Computer Geeks !" ☸
Virtualization is a great Technology whose concept is believed to be started in between late 1960's and early 1970's .There are many softwares are available in the market with the help of which you can learn the concept of virtualization .Some of them are paid & some are free .
In this course we gonna use oracle vm virtualbox a free software program to learn & understand the concept of virtualization . So from this course you gonna learn the following topics in Virtualization .
☆☆☆ YOU GONNA LEARN THE FOLLOWING THINGS AFTER ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE ☆☆☆
- Downloading & installing Virtual Box step by step .
- Installing extension pack .
- Virtualizing Windows 10 & Ubuntu Desktop 17.10 .
- Installing Guest Additions step by step .
- Virtualizing Hard Disk .
- Implementing NAT , NAT Network .
- Implementing Virtual Host only Network .
- Implementing Internal Network .
- Implementing Networking with Bridged Adapter .
- Controlling User Interface .
- Cloning grouping & removing Virtual Machines .
- Creating Shared Folder between Host and Guest Operating System .
- Accessing External Devices like Pendrive .
- Using Snapshot Feature introduced in Virtual Box .
- All Computer Geeks !
- Downloading & Installing Virtualbox .02:27
- Installing Extension Pack in Virtual Box .02:22
- Join the facebook group and Ask us any problem regarding the course !00:02
- Virtualizing windows 10 Operating system .07:15
- Installing Guest Additions in Windows 10 .02:36
- Virtualizing Ubuntu Desktop 17.10 Operating system .05:03
- Installing Guest Additions in Ubuntu Desktop 17.10 .01:42
- Disk Virtualization in windows 10 .03:31
- Disk Virtualization in Ubuntu Desktop 17.10 .03:10
- Understadning NAT .04:55
- Implementing NAT Network .04:33
- Implementing Host only Network .04:20
- Implementing Internal Network .05:30
- Implementing Network with Bridged Adapter .03:45
- Controlling user interface .01:36
- Grouping Cloning and Removing Virtual Machines .03:09
- Creating Shared Folder .02:03
- Accessing External Devices like Pendrive in Vm .01:41
- Using Snapshot Feature of Virtual Box .04:19
☸ Computer Geek Prashant Shinde. ☸
Hi , my name is Prashant , I am a passionate Computer Geek who has mastered different fields of computer studies. I am an Author & instructor at udemy .You can also call me a C & C++ Expert . I have completed my Master’s degree in computers from ” Bill Gates Institute of Computer Science & Management India “ . My Journey began back in 2009 when I was studying my Bsc II, i joined a computer course where I learned the basics of computers & programming and from there spring greater passion for computers & programming and gained extensive experience in different fields of computer like
★ Ethical Hacking .
★ Website Design .
★ Software Development .
★ Ubuntu Linux Server Administration .
★ Digital Internet Marketing .
Then after, with over 9 years of experience i founded CODEOFFLINE . Each course published via CODEOFFLINE is the result of hardwork and experience of many years . In last few years i have taught more than 19000+ students online & helped beginners transition to the world of programming . I have reached 121+ countries in past few years with over 900+ reviews . I have written an ebook on c programming which is offered absolutely free of cost . This ebook covers the fundamentals of c programming with practical examples . So if you are interested get enroll in our courses which is risk free with 30 days Moneyback Guarantee .