The Basic Unity course: Learn C# for Unity With Examples
- A basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication) will facilitate comprehension of certain coding logic.
- No prior programming or Unreal experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
- Before beginning this course, you should be comfortable browsing the Web.
More about the Instructor:
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS - please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
Who this course is for:
- This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- People interested iThe ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unity and programming, C# scripts, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based course. developing commercial quality 2D and 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
Animation Hacks is a visual effect institute who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality training solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by high skill educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching industrial film skills that are essential for progressing in today's visual effect environment.