The Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course 2023.
What you'll learn
- Learn to setup your own Ubuntu Linux Server !
- Learn to Execute Basic Linux commands on Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to Perform Users and group Management in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to perform FILE MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to perform DISK MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server .
- Understanding & Implementing RAID Array .
- Learn to play with PAM Modules .
- Learn How to perform Network Management in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Setup own "Web server " in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Setup own "DNS Server " in Ubuntu Server .
- Securing & Hardening Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Plan Disaster Recovery & Management .
- Command Redirection Operators & Piping in Linux .
- Basics of Linux Commands I , II .
- Basics of Process Management .
- Advanced Process Management .
- Linux Boot Process in Details .
- File & Directory Permissions in Linux .
- Managing File & Group Owndership in Linux .
- Working with Advanced Linux Permissions .
- Granting Sudo access to other users .
- Learn to Play with Access Control List .
- Partition & File System Management in Linux .
- Logical Volume Manager in Linux .
- Setting up static ip address in Linux
- Talking with DNS server .
- Remote server administration with OpenSSH-Server & Putty .
- Troubleshooting Network Problems .
- Installing & Configuring Apache2 Web Server in Linux
- Securing Apache2 Web server against hacker attack .
- Setting up your own email server in Linux
- Setting up UFW firewall
- Setting up IP tables Firewall .
- Hardening SSH-Server .
- Hardening Network-Layer .
- Protecting against Rootkits .
- Learning Desire .
- A Computer with Windows / Mac os / Linux System !
Welcome to " The Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course updated to 2023 "
Master the Latest & Fastest Growing Ubuntu Linux Server and Become Master System Administrator.
What Students Say About the Course:-
Your Linux course changed my life, I got a job that I always wanted, I genuinely would like to thank you. Also, I am able to earn more than I need because of your brilliant course. Wish you good luck, do you have a Patreon account so that I can donate your dream project a little bit of money. -> Suma Chandrashekar
Great course, I have done all my lab with Debian 11.
i am happy -> Agboke Thibaut Adinon J.
Thank you for the great content. Definitely the best and you know the stuff. I will happily recommend this course at every level. -> MOMODOU N.
Linux is an Operating system that was developed in the early 1990s by Linus Torvald at the University of Helsinki in Finland. Then it was further joined & modified by a group of thousands of computer geeks from all around the world. Currently, there are lots of Linux Distributions are available in the market like Redhat, Centos, Debian, etc. But now Ubuntu server is becoming more popular in these days because it is easy to use & free. Following are the main sections of the course which contain different tutorials in detail.
Ubuntu Server is generally used in many hosting companies for providing web hosting services. This operating system is the best operating system to learn server administration Because it's easy to use and practice.
This course consists of 13 different sections and over 9.5 hours of HD videos in time Length.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE COURSE: -
Basics of Linux commands & File Structure.
User & Group Management.
Setting up your own Web Server.
Setting up your own Mail Server.
Setting up your own DNS server.
Securing your Server.
Miscellaneous useful Stuff.
Who this course is for:
- School / College student .
- Linux Hobbyist .
- IT Professionals .
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux System Administrator .
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux Network Administrator .
- Anybody who wants to learn How to create own File / Web / Mail Servers .
Computer Geek Prashant Shinde.
Hi , my name is Prashant , I am a passionate Computer Geek who has mastered different fields of computer studies. I am an Author & instructor at udemy .You can also call me a C & C++ Expert . I have completed my Master’s degree in computers from ” Bill Gates Institute of Computer Science & Management India “ . My Journey began back in 2009 when I was studying my Bsc II, i joined a computer course where I learned the basics of computers & programming and from there spring greater passion for computers & programming and gained extensive experience in different fields of computer like
Ethical Hacking .
Website Design .
Software Development .
Ubuntu Linux Server Administration .
Digital Internet Marketing .
Then after, with over 9 years of experience i founded CODEOFFLINE . Each course published via CODEOFFLINE is the result of hardwork and experience of many years . In last few years i have taught more than 19000+ students online & helped beginners transition to the world of programming . I have reached 121+ countries in past few years with over 900+ reviews . I have written an ebook on c programming which is offered absolutely free of cost . This ebook covers the fundamentals of c programming with practical examples . So if you are interested get enroll in our courses which is risk free with 30 days Moneyback Guarantee .