The ultimate Twitch Streaming course for content creators and broadcasters.
Have you been streaming for a while now but have yet to take the dive into streaming full-time?
Do you want to start streaming but aren't sure where to begin?
We brought together 4 experts from different sides of the Twitch streaming ecosystem to all bring their own experience and expertise to this course.
Ninja, one of Twitch's largest streamers, ex professional Halo player, and a top competitor in PUBG and Fortnite.
Ninja has been streaming for 6 years now, and has been full time for about 4 of those years. Learn how Ninja used scheduling and consistency to propel his career forward, and how to take advantage of up and coming game titles.
TheZombiiUnicorn has become so much more than just a "streamer". She's gone on to master Voice Acting, and has even appeared on (and won) Fox's reality show "Kicking and Screaming".
Zombi brings a unique perspective into our course by not only focusing on how to make your stream standout from the crowd, but also how to use your career as a streamer to open up new doors of opportunity, and career paths.
Squalmuzza runs the largest stream team in the world, Senshudo. While Squalmuzza is a streamer himself, the value he brings to course comes from years of experience consulting and coaching streamers to partnership, and beyond.
D1 works for Twitch as the Super Smash Bros Community Manager. His insight into Twitch's best practices and how to conduct yourself as a streamer to set yourself up for success is invaluable. D1 shows us what it takes to master Twitch's affiliate program, and use that success to fuel your ascension into Twitch Partnership.
The courses included in this bundle are:
- How to Grow Your Following on Twitch
- Streaming & Community Building
- How to Make Your Stream Stand Out
- Mastering the Twitch Partnership and Affiliate Program
By the end of this course you'll learn how to:
- Set up your stream from start to finish
- Design all the creative assets you need for your channel
- Ideate and build your personal brand
- Attract new viewers to your stream
- Get off the bottom of the stream feed
- Approach brands for sponsorship
- Build your community
- Get free games to demo from indie developers
- Approach other creators for networking and collaborations
- And much more