The Complete Twitch Streaming Course - 4 Courses in 1
What you'll learn
- Be a better Twitch streamer and draw more viewers to your regular streams
- Build and grow your personal brand
- Understand what it takes to become a partnered streamer on Twitch
- How to identify the streamer that you want to be
- Best ways to interact with your stream
- How to properly utilize and choose your Moderators
- Scheduling and Consistency
- Production Quality
- Workload and Stress Management
- Feedback and Constructive Criticism
- Building and Utilizing a team of Moderators
- You are familiar with Twitch or other live streaming platforms
- You want to start, or are currently streaming on Twitch
- A Twitch account
- Live streaming software such as OBS or XSplit
The ultimate Twitch Streaming course for content creators and broadcasters.
Have you been streaming for a while now but have yet to take the dive into streaming full-time?
Do you want to start streaming but aren't sure where to begin?
We brought together 4 experts from different sides of the Twitch streaming ecosystem to all bring their own experience and expertise to this course.
Ninja, one of Twitch's largest streamers, ex professional Halo player, and a top competitor in PUBG and Fortnite.
Ninja has been streaming for 6 years now, and has been full time for about 4 of those years. Learn how Ninja used scheduling and consistency to propel his career forward, and how to take advantage of up and coming game titles.
TheZombiiUnicorn has become so much more than just a "streamer". She's gone on to master Voice Acting, and has even appeared on (and won) Fox's reality show "Kicking and Screaming".
Zombi brings a unique perspective into our course by not only focusing on how to make your stream standout from the crowd, but also how to use your career as a streamer to open up new doors of opportunity, and career paths.
Squalmuzza runs the largest stream team in the world, Senshudo. While Squalmuzza is a streamer himself, the value he brings to course comes from years of experience consulting and coaching streamers to partnership, and beyond.
D1 works for Twitch as the Super Smash Bros Community Manager. His insight into Twitch's best practices and how to conduct yourself as a streamer to set yourself up for success is invaluable. D1 shows us what it takes to master Twitch's affiliate program, and use that success to fuel your ascension into Twitch Partnership.
The courses included in this bundle are:
- How to Grow Your Following on Twitch
- Streaming & Community Building
- How to Make Your Stream Stand Out
- Mastering the Twitch Partnership and Affiliate Program
By the end of this course you'll learn how to:
- Set up your stream from start to finish
- Design all the creative assets you need for your channel
- Ideate and build your personal brand
- Attract new viewers to your stream
- Get off the bottom of the stream feed
- Approach brands for sponsorship
- Build your community
- Get free games to demo from indie developers
- Approach other creators for networking and collaborations
- And much more
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a twitch streamer
- Anyone who wants to make streaming their full time job
- Anyone who wants to stand out on Twitch
- Anyone who wants to build a community in gaming
- Anyone who is looking to grow their social media presence
We’re a community of creators dedicated to designing a roadmap to success for gamers, streamers, and competitors. We only work with the best at their craft to share their knowledge and insights on gaming success into video courses.
If you are looking to build your brand, make content creation your full time job, or find the best ways to break into the eSports and gaming space, these courses will serve as your steps in accomplishing those goals.
Welcome to the Dojo