The Complete Teach-Yourself Drummer's Guide
What you'll learn
- The Complete Teach Yourself Drummer's Guide caters to the beginner to advanced drum student, and covers all the fundamentals of drumming.
- It starts off right at the very beginners level and gradually progresses, step by step, to the advanced level.
- You'll learn the 40 standard snare drum rudiments, how to read drum music, plus how to play grooves, drum fills and drum soloing ideas, in nearly all styles.
- But it doesn't stop there. Plus you'll learn how to practically apply all of these studies to music, via the 50 backing tracks included within this course.
- Once you complete this course you will be able to read drum notation, perform in a variety of styles and therefore be able to progress even further after that.
- You can start with just a pair of drum sticks and a practice pad and a will to succeed (in fact a lot of the lessons within this course are presented on just a practice pad). Though obviously, if you already own a drum set, that would be the overall best option. But you can always obtain a drum set later.
- The next and probably the most important factor, is to believe in yourself. Therefore, if you possess a strong will to succeed, and you put the required work into mastering the material presented at each step, this determination and work ethic combined, will assure you of the best possible results that you could ever imagine.
Have you always wanted to learn the drums, but has the cost of regular drum lessons, plus the time needed to commute to those drum lessons, put you off? If so, here's the perfect solution for you.
Introducing: "The Complete Teach-Yourself Drummer's Guide." The Smart Way To Learn Drums.
Here's what is covered throughout this course:
First of all, this is a beginners to advanced drum course, and included are 224 video guide lessons, created by the author himself, that explain all of the drum set studies, presented throughout this entire course, and these video lessons, add up to a total of nearly 33 continuous hours of video time (32 hours and 46 mins, to be exact).
Also included are 50 original backing tracks, to jam along with.
The inclusion of the 50 backing tracks, enables everything that you learn, throughout this course, to be practically applied to music. So this is a must for developing true musicality as you progress.
The Complete Teach-Yourself Drummer's Guide is based on one of Australia's best selling drum publications, entitled, The Complete Drummer's Guide (originally known as Drumming from Top to Bottom).
So this course, in a nut shell, is that well known, and well proven, drum publication, now turned into a comprehensive drum course.
A course that leaves no stone unturned, when it comes to learning all the fundaments of drumming.
Firstly, before the main course kicks in, there's a unique very simplified beginners section, that incorporates an overview of the very basics.
This beginners section, is taken from The Complete Drummer's Guide (Beginners Version) which is also written by this same author (Tom Jackson). So essence, this means there are two books in one.
This beginners section has been included, to ensure that anyone and everyone, can easily grasp the very basics upfront.
Therefore, this short beginners section, combined with the main course, sets the stage for an easy to follow, step by step approach, to learning all of the ins and outs of drumming.
Here's a short list of some of the things you'll learn:
The 40 standard snare drum rudiments.
How to read drum music.
How to play a multitude of drum grooves, in nearly all styles of music.
How to play drum fills, drum soloing ideas, linear drumming ideas, and a whole lot more.
There's a comprehensive specific jazz coordination section, as well as a jazz Latin drumming section.
And this just touches the surface.
To learn more please click the link below...
Who this course is for:
- Have you always wanted to learn the drums, but has the cost of regular drum lessons, plus the free time needed to commute to those lessons, put you off? If so then here's your solution. Introducing The Complete Teach-Yourself Drummer's Guide, "The Smart Way To Learn Drums."
- Included in this course are 224 video guide lessons, plus 50 backing tracks to jam to. The Complete Teach-Yourself Drummer's Guide is all about teaching yourself how to play the drums, in your own time and at your own pace.
- Please note, this course is based on one of Australia's best selling drumming publications, entitled The Complete Drummer's Guide. In fact within Australia, this well known method is considered as the industry standard drumming publication. Therefore, The Complete Teach-Yourself Drummer's Guide, in a nut shell, is that publication now turned into a comprehensive on line drum course, come ebook.
Tom Jackson is the author of "The Complete Drummer's Guide Series" and although originally from Australia, Tom now resides in Cebu, The Philippines.
Tom has had extensive experience backing many of Australia's top professional singers, TV personalities, and recording artists.
Artists such as: Normie Rowe, Margaret Urlich, Kerry Anne Kennerly, Rhonda Burchmore, Little Patty, Ross D Wylie, Karen Knowles, James Blundell, and many others.
Tom has performed in groups, ranging from, rock cover bands, to jazz trios, quartets, and quintets, to big band jazz, funk, fusion, freelance drumming, studio recording sessions, teaching and drum clinic demonstrations.
Tom has also played behind world-renowned artists, such as The Drifters, and Grammy Award-winning artists, The 5th Dimension.
Tom has also backed Philippine recording artist: Rico J. Puno and Kuh Ledezma, when they toured Australia, as well as world-renowned Philippine contemporary jazz recording artist: Boy Katindig, whenever Boy tours Cebu.
As from 2000 until recently, Tom has regularly performed all over the world as a show band drummer, musical director, and bandmaster, onboard many of the world's most luxurious cruise ships, employed by the following cruise ship companies: Princess, Renaissance, Cunard, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, NCL, Regent, Oceania, and Azamara.
While performing on cruise ships, as well as performing in and conducting, cruise ship show bands, Tom has also performed and lead, several jazz trios and lounge band quartets.