- 20.5 hours on-demand video
- 30 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build Projects with React, Strapi and Gatsby
- Build an E-commerce with Gatsby, Strapi and Stripe
- Use Gatsby and Strapi to Build Static Sites - Rapidly Learn React and build advanced projects
- Build a NodeJS backend in seconds
- Deploy from development to production in a manner of minutes
- Define Roles and Permissions
- Keep your data safe
- Optimize your API with private fields
- Use Custom Controllers and Services for optimal functionality
- Upload Files Effortlessly
- Send Emails in one line of code
- Having used NodeJs helps to appreciate how effortless strapi is
- React and Gatsby are taught during the course, an understanding of them helps but is not needed
The Complete Strapi Course teaches all you need to know to start and improve your skills with Strapi!
[UPDATED] Over 18 hours of lessons.
3 Hours of Core Theory Curriculum. In which you will learn all the ins and outs of Strapi.
Then 15 hours of Projects, Q&A and a continuously growing Cookbook with Techniques and strategies.
In the last addition of the course, you will build a complete Static E-commerce with Gatsby, Strapi and Stripe as payment processor. (over 5 hours in depth project)
Strapi is a headless CMS that in the hands of a developer gives them superpowers.
That's why I use Strapi for every single new application I work with.
Strapi allows you to:
Deliver Faster: Focus on the actual features, increase velocity of your deployments.
Prototype Faster: Build an App in a week (or a day), not months!
Multiply Yourself: Small teams and solo developers can now build and manage huge applications!
Win at every Hackathon: Don't waste time coding authentication, file upload, and data management. Focus on the features that matter
Strapi is a favorable decision also because:
Battle-tested by thousands
Backed by a funded startup
The course is divided into 2 parts:
The first 3 hours go through all major aspects of Strapi:
Content Types (build your content in seconds)
CRUD functionality (Permissioned APIs the moment you define your content)
Roles and Permissions (Add a new Role in seconds, not days!)
File Upload, done right, instantly. Connect it with any provider. (WITH CODE)
Email sending, that works out of the box, with one line of code
After that, I've left a Cookbook, with FAQs and Tips to be more effective with situational tasks you may have to deal with when working with Strapi.
Then we jump right into building Web Apps with Strapi.
Learn React while building all of these incredible projects, each project adds more and more complexity. Learn React, Gatsby while using Strapi as a backend.
Throughout this course you will Build:
A Leaderboard with Strapi and jQuery
SECURE Login and Signup and Edit Profile Page with Strapi and React
A Complex (2 parts) and Extensible Portfolio Page Builder with React and Strapi's Components and Dynamic Zones
A Complete (2 parts) Inventory Management Application (See stock, create products, add and remove stock, visualize events and totals)
Build a Static Blog with Gatsby and Strapi
Build an E-Commerce with Gatsby, Strapi and Stripe
At the time of release, I've worked with Strapi for over a year, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars for the companies I've worked with.
I'm one of the most experienced developers and I'm teaching it here on Udemy at a dirt-cheap price.
The course covers all Strapi main Features and the halfway point consists of exercises in which you will build COMPLEX web applications at the speed of thought by leveraging Strapi, jQuery and React.
If you want to get started with shipping faster and building high-quality React applications, then Sign Up Now!
- Build Static Sites and E-commerce with Gatsby, Strapi and Stripe
- Small teams that need to deliver features FAST
- Entrepreneurs looking for the winning edge
- Build your MVP in a matter of days not weeks
- Win Every Hackathon