The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Beginner in 2022
What you'll learn
- Types of database and database management systems
- Understand SQL syntax and write queries
- Create, Read, Update, Delete operations in database
- Apply SQL to perform data analysis with a real-world example
- Ace SQL Interviews with mock questions
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need is a computer!
Whether you work in sales or marketing, you run your own company, or you want to build your own apps, mastering MySQL is crucial to answering complex business problems and questions using insights from data. The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Beginner in 2022 introduces you to a solid foundation in databases in a way that’s both informative and engaging.
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you. This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to MySQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the business sector today.
1. Understand Relational Database Management System(RDBMS)
What is database? What is relational database management system?
How to interact with relational database?
What is SQL? Why SQL?
2. Apple SQL to query database to answer your daily data-related questions
SQL Basic queries, such as SELECT FROM with WHERE clause etc.
SQL operators to filter results with constraints, such as LIKE/IN/BETWEEN operators
SQL Aggregate functions and More complex subqueries
3. Manage relational database to organize data and automate processes
CRUD operations in database: create, read, update, delete rows
Alter tables in database
Build table relationship using different join types
Union result sets
4. A Real-world Case Study, to understand how SQL can do data analysis
How to break down business questions into technical data questions?
How to do data wrangling using SQL?
How we get insights and drive business decisions with SQL
5. Be Comfortable in SQL technical interviews
Mock interview questions on basic SQL knowledge
Mock interview questions with real examples and answers
After the course, you should be able to take full command of SQL.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL
- Anyone preparing for SQL technical interviews
Jason's been a professional data scientist and business consultant with a passion for teaching. He is passionate about combining business, data and technology to empower people and businesses.
During his career, he has helped with digital transformation and business analytics projects across Asia Pacific.
After learning the hard way, Jason is determined to become a teacher to make training as painless as possible, so people can learn to analyze data and generate powerful insights.
Jason's mission is simple: To equip you with skills to combine business, data and technology and make our life better