The Complete ServiceNow System Administrator Course
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how ServiceNow works behind the scenes
- Master administration on the ServiceNow platform
- Understand the different configurations & customizations
- Obtain the knowledge to successfully pass the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam
- An understanding of ITIL principles can help but is not required
In this course, students will learn how to administer a ServiceNow instance and prepare for the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam.
Q: What version of ServiceNow does this cover?
A: This course is recorded on the Kingston (2018) release
Q: Can I pass the exam using only this course as a guide?
A: Yes! I've had many students who have successfully passed the exam after telling me that this is the only study material they needed.
Q: Is this course an update to your ServiceNow 101: Administration course?
A: Yes, I've decided to change the name of this course from ServiceNow 101: Administration to The Complete ServiceNow System Administrator Course. In addition to the name change, I've also added over 2.5 hours of new content including topics like the Service Portal.
Recorded on Kingston release (2018)
1080p video recording
Customizations including: UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Script Includes, Data Policies
Client-side versus Server-side
Databases, Tables, Fields, & Records
Field types & reference fields
Users, Groups, & Roles
LDAP & SSO
Service Catalog Management
Events & Notifications
Custom Application Development
- Those who are new to the ServiceNow platform
- Anyone interested in becoming a ServiceNow administrator or developer
- Those who are looking to pass the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam
In this lecture we explore the differences between the client-side and server-side in web applications like ServiceNow.