The Complete Salesforce Administrator Certification Guide
What you'll learn
- If you complete this course, you will have a strong working knowledge of what Salesforce is, and how to operate Salesforce as an Administrator. We go through the Salesforce Administrator certification study guide step-by-step, in order to fully prepare students for the exam.
- To take this course, you need a basic understanding of how to operate the internet, and that's about it. This course is focused towards absolute beginners at Salesforce administration and CRM.
You’ll learn about 12 different topics in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
The Salesforce administration course will teach you how to understand every aspect of Salesforce administration, quickly and efficiently, by using step-by-step Instruction.
The course is your track to obtaining Salesforce CRM Administration skills like you always knew you should have!
About 85% of the top 100 most valuable brands in the world use Salesforce. Now it is your turn to learn.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Administration to being able to handle advanced use cases, and having a deep understanding of cloud CRM software fundamentals.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll gain instant access to all 12 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through the process of Salesforce Administration step by step. It will equip you with the knowledge to handle the exam!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 12 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of Salesforce CRM administration from the ground up. The course is supported with over 4 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
· The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the Salesforce UI and Standard architechture. You will learn everything from how to manage your org UI all the way up to how to create complex object relationships.
· Next you’ll learn how Salesforce security works and how to manage users in and Organization. You will be learning how to create your own custom settings as well.
· Once you’ve learned security, you are going to learn about the different features available in the Sales cloud, like managing leads, opportunities, and all of the tools Salesforce has to offer to make sales reps more efficient and capable.
· Then you are going to learn how to operate the service cloud.
· At this point you’ll be ready to go into this more specific features of Salesforce, such as process automation, data validation tools, and reports/dashboard. We will spend 4 whole sections learning about these different tools.
· Lastly we will go over Salesforce mobile management, integration with Outlook, and the AppExchange marketplace, where you will learn all of the ways to operate Salesforce with outside apps.
Over the 12 chapters you will learn:
· Organization and User Setup
· Standard and Custom Object, Field, and Record settings
· The different levels of Security in Salesforce
· How to use the sales and service clouds
· Activity and Data Management tools
· Data analytics tools
· How to create and manage Workflows/Process Automation
· How to integrate and use Salesforce with external applications
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional Salesforce Organizations are created and managed.
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change the Salesforce world today!
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking to become Admin certified for the most commonly used CRM software in the country, and you want to increase your capability to produce value as an employee, you should take this course!
Let me say, I’m happy that being “high-energy” is a good quality for jobs. Honestly, where else would I put it? My friends often get tired of how much I want to “do”.
This relentless, indiscriminate drive I have has led to a passion for solving problems and learning new things. It is this passion that has opened many doors for me, allowing me to gain experience in scientific research, data analysis, multiple coding languages, writing, and content creation.
Currently, I am a participant in the Praxis program, learning how to utilize my skills and passion to create value in the marketplace. Together, these experiences provide me with a strong set of skills to be able to help others learn.