The complete React Native course ( 2nd edition )
- 57 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the whole React Native building process, from your pc to your phone.
- Work with RNative and nosql databases like firebase.
- Learn how Redux works and apply it on React Native
Do you want to learn the whole process of building an App ?. This is the course for you.
We will start from the very beginning, from "I don't even know how to install it“ to actually understanding how React Native works and make it communicate with other technologies like Firebase and Redux.
You will learn all the logic and practice behind React Native in different modules, and as we advance through the course we will be increasing the difficulty.
Since I believe that the best way to fully learn is by coding, after each important section we will put everything in practice with a very large practice project, using third party libraries, firebase and redux.
Since React Native is bases on React for web, you need to know a little bit about React.
But don’t sweat it, if you don’t know anything about React for web, as a bonus you get a small React for web course.
To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:
- The very basics of React Native. How to install it and the logic behind it.
- Once you know the basics of React Native we will journey into the confusing stuff.
- Install and apply Third party libraries.
- We will connect our React Native project with Firebase.
- Everybody is using Redux, so we will learn how to use redux with our React Native App.
- Apply security, authentication, restricting routes.
- We will create a Practice app to put everything into practice.
- You also get a Small React for web course
What about the instructor experience ?
Well I've been around for 10 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi,Fox, Disney and a lot more.
Today I work as developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.
How about the target audience?
- If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you.