The Complete React Developer Course (w/Hooks , Context API)
What you'll learn
- What are Single-Page-Applications
- Advantages of Single Page Application Frameworks like React , Angular , Vue Js
- How to Create a new React Application
- Components and their structure
- Lifecycle methods of components
- Handling events with React Components
- Applying Styles to React Components
- How routing works in Single Page Applications
- State Management using React Hooks
- Manipulating one component data using another component with the help of CONTEXT API
- By the end of this course students will be able to develop their own portfolio's , Authentication system , Connecting Front-End Frameworks to Backend like NODE JS
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must!
This is a Complete React Bootcamp for complete beginners.By the end of this course you will be able to develop your own Portfolio website , Authentication system, Facebook Login system, and many more real-time projects.
Topics you gonna cover in this course.
How To Create a new React Application
Components and Different types of Components
Components Structure and Life Cycle
How to handle events in React
Applying styles to React JS Components
Forms and Form Submissions
Routing in React
Controlling one component from another Component with the help of Context-API
Connecting React Applications to Back-End and build complete full-stack Applications
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to build their carrier in Web Development , Front-End Development , Single Page Application Developer
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.