The Complete Python Programmer: From Scratch to Applications
What you'll learn
- Python 3 Programming
- Developing Projects in Python
- Problem Solving using Python
- Writing Python codes
- No, Prior knowledge is not necessary
Hey there! Welcome to the course on Python 3 named The Complete Python Programmer: From Scratch to Applications.
As the name suggests, You'll learn everything in Python from Scratch and upto developing simple projects in Python. Coding is different from Developing. We'll learn both coding and developing. If you do not know anything about Programming, this course is your cup of tea.
1. Modelling some real world problems in Python and solve them.
2. Building projects in Python
3. Understanding all the foundations of Python and knowing how to apply them
4. Understanding all the Pythonic Data Structures, Objects, Functions and Modules
5. Knowing how to use Jupyter iPython Notebook for Data Science Applications
6. Foundations for Data Science: The Numpy module
7. Understanding Client-Server Architecture and Making HTTP Requests with Python.
1. Advanced Math in Python
2. GUI Projects
3. Chatbot (Speech Recognition) in Python
4. Coding Problem Sheets to practice
5. Beginner-friendly and so on.
6. Problem Solving using Python (Newly Added)
Python is a widely used, interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Python's design philosophy places a strong emphasis on code readability and makes considerable use of whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented methodology are designed to aid programmers in creating clean, comprehensible code for both little and big projects.
Python uses garbage collection and has dynamic typing. It supports a variety of programming paradigms, including procedural, object-oriented, and structured programming (especially). Due to its extensive standard library, Python is frequently referred to as a "batteries included" language.
Nothing more to write. I'll see you there in my lectures.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Python from Scratch
Languages - C, C++, Python, Verilog, System Verilog
Hardware - Digital Logic Design, Computer Architecture, VLSI Design, Analog Electronics, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems
Software - Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Tools - Xilinx Vivado, Matlab, Multisim, Altium, Arduino IDE, TinkerCAD, Tanner EDA, Cadence Virtuoso
Boards - Arduino, 8051, TIVA, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU
Areas of Interest - Artificial Intelligence, Digital Design, Software Engineering, Algorithms