Python Bootcamp for Data Science and AI for Beginners - 2022
What you'll learn
- You will first learn how to Install Python and Jupyter on your desktop/laptop
- Programming Languages and Computation
- Programming in Python
- Python Commands
- Python Data Structures - Lists
- Python Data Structures - Dictionary and Tuple
- Functions and Scope
- Classes and Methods
- Python Comprehensions in Lists and Dictionaries
- List and Dict Comprehensions
- File IO in Python
- Handling CSV files in Python
- CSV Reading and Writing
- JSON Reader and Writer in Python
- Pandas in Python
- Pandas in Python Notebook
- Seaborn visualisation in Python
- Data pre processing using python
- Learn how to analyze, retrieve and clean data with Python - Data cleaning
- You will understand and learn the basics of For Loops and Advanced For Loops
- You will understand Why foundations Modify Lists and Dictionaries and Functions
- Data Cleaning and Preparation for Machine Learning
- No programming experience needed , you will be taught everything from scratch up to a professional level
This module teaches students to program in Python and is scheduled to start their career in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
If you want to enter the domain of Data Science and are from a different discipline or career path then this module is for you to enroll in .
You should prepare for the practical workshops by watching the lecture videos, reading the written material including the assigned practical tasks, and prepare some of the initial practical tasks so you are ready for the days work.
The format of this module is a 4-week intensive module which is designed to teach you the necessary programming skills to excel throughout the remaining of your exciting program. I understand that you come from a variety of different backgrounds and encourage you to engage and communicate with us about your learning where possible; whether you are completely new to programming or whether you've dabbled in it before. Programming is a skill which takes time to master, and the more you practice these skills the better you will become.
The first two weeks contain many smaller topics which are fundamental to programming understanding, with later weeks utilizing these for more advanced applications.
All of the programming part will take place in Jupyter Notebook and relevant python version installation and usage will be shared in this course.
Data Structures (Collections)
Object Oriented Python
Numpy and N-Dimensional Matrices
Error-handling / Exceptions Teaching
Introduction to Pandas library
Visualization of Data with Python Coursework
Customer Data Pre-Processing
Who this course is for:
- Beginner python developers curious about Data Science
- New to the Domain
- Python developers and Machine Learning engineers
- Everybody who wants to learn more about the joint field of AI and Data science
- Students who wants to switch to Data Science
My Quick Introduction:
Mechanical Engineer | Micro masters in Supply Chain from MIT (USA) | MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (UK).
I am a result oriented mechanical engineer with hands on experience in Process Designing, Automobile Parts Manufacturing , Supply chain management and Product development along with experience in teaching to many students throughout my career as Lecturer in Universities.
My vision is to equip the students today with the skillset that actually are needed in the real working world , to help them grow and achieve what they work hard for.
1. Production Engineer
2- Product Development Engineer
3- Manager Supply Chain
4- Lecturer in a University
The courses i make here on Udemy are equipped with latest skills and tools techniques along with programming that can make you can utilize in any organization.
Micro Masters in Supply Chain MIT (USA) | Mechanical Engineer
A motivated and oriented mechanical engineer with hands on experience in manufacturing, process designing and supply chain management in leading firms.
My goal is to help students to achieve and grow in their perspective career by furnishing their skillset with latest techniques, tools and programming which is required by the real world. I am specialized in Supply chain management as well as the financial aspects of supply chain which is a important integral asset for any supply chain specialist to be equipped with .
My plan is to launch more supply chain and Data science courses in future so i can equip my learners here at udemy with some advance level skills.