The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course
What you'll learn
- #1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy!
- Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece + using the best body language.
- Create Incredible Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in your speech (MANY ways to start it, end it and how to structure it with more than 50 presentation templates that you can download and use).
- Make Unbelievable Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 software applications/resources (assumes you have no experience in any of the presentation or image applications that we will discuss). More than 50 presentation templates are attached that you can use (made just for this course so that you can work smarter and not harder).
- Be More Prepared than Anyone for Your Speech: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving speeches/presentations/public speaking).
- Impress Your Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Increase Your Confidence When Presenting: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode! : )
- Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Answer ANY Question During Your Speech Q&A Session: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech.
- Meet/Beat the Goal(s) of Your Speech: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- 25 Presentation Guides: Use 25 speech guides for 25 different types of speeches.
- Additional Resources to Help You Work Smarter and Not Harder: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- ....plus much more; please look at the course lectures/course outline for more details. Thanks
- Anyone can take this course (no prior knowledge of creating speeches or presentations or public speaking is required)!
- Optional: access to any presentation software product (i.e., PowerPoint, Keynote, etc...or none - completely up to you)!
- No prior knowledge of how to make presentations using software is required (many of the presentations software products used in the course are free).
#1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough public speaking/speech/presentation course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back. This is the most thorough course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how to give a speech/presentation (you will learn to enjoy public speaking)!
Giving a perfect speech or presentation can change your life and the lives of countless others (life often comes down to a few short moments).
Course Goal: From page to stage; you learn everything (yes everything) you need to know about giving a GREAT speech for business & personal presentations.
Course Outline: There are 12 parts (called "Acts") in this comprehensive and enjoyable speech/presentation/public speaking course with many exercises, examples and templates to help you work smarter and not harder when making your speech. The course outline is as follows:
- Act 1: Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Act 2: Purpose: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Act 3: Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in our speech and how to structure it.
- Act 4: Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 different presentation products from PowerPoint to Keynote and many more (this assumes that you have no experience with any of the software products mentioned in this course...many of which are free to use).
- Act 5: Confidence: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode for your speech!
- Act 6: Delivery: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece and using the best body language.
- Act 7: Questions: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech and answer literally any question.
- Act 8: Preparation: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving/preparing for presentations).
- Act 9: Appearance: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Act 10: Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- Act 11: 25 Presentation Guides: Access to 25 speech guides and well over 50 slide templates for every type of presentation/speech/public speaking occasion.
- Act 12: Resources: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- Conclusion / Epilogue: Conclusions + Congratulations!
Since this is a very comprehensive 16 hour course, there are 3 ways to take this course as follows:
- You can take the entire course in order.
- You can take the entire course in order and then skip ahead when prompted in the lessons to do so.
- You can choose to take only the topics that interest you the most.
This Course is Based on Real Practical Experience and Not Theory: This course includes 25 speech/presentation guide books and well over 50 presentations templates created for this course and for you. This course is based on my 25 years of experience presenting at keynote speaker events, a TEDx Talk, raising money investor presentations, lecturing at Stanford, McGill University, The Hult International School of Business, Berkeley, San Francisco State University, wedding speeches, panel discussions, conferences, being an MC, best man speech, online presentations, interviews, sales presentations, receiving and giving awards speeches, giving toasts, being put on the spot to speak with no preparation, media interviews with Forbes and other publications, university graduation convocation keynote speeches, many international speeches, board meeting presentations, group presentations, motivational speeches, business keynote speeches, etc. (all of which are covered in this course).
What students are saying about the course:
★★★★★ "Thank you for the great opportunity to follow your course. For the past years I have followed a number of courses on public speaking worldwide in order to update myself on skills in public speaking. As a speech language pathologist and fluency specialist I train people who stutter become 'wow' speakers. I must say I am very successful and that is why I always want to keep updated on public speaking skills. I must say that your course is the most comprehensive and straight to the point course. The content is very much similar to the courses I deliver but I enjoyed your passion, enthusiasm and also expertise. As you know lol, those are the secrets of public speaking. During our courses both of manage to change the fear into fun for public speaking. Once again, well done for the extremely well organized course. It could not have been better :) keep up the good work." -Dr Joseph Agius, Speech Language Pathologist
★★★★★ "I love Chris's passion for his subject - to be honest the idea of public speaking scares me rigid, but I'm beginning to get excited that I may finally overcome this fear - because I know I have so much value to deliver if I can become a good presenter!" - Alex Parker
★★★★★ "I am impressed with the contents and suggestions." - Maria Pinho
★★★★★ "The first impression is great and I lovely recommend the course to everyone who wants to improve his speech." - Vinko Susak
Life often comes down to a few short moments and giving a perfect speech or presentation can change your life and the lives of countless others (you will love public speaking by the end of this course).
This incredibly thorough course has a 30 day money back guarantee. Together, we will study the best public speakers in the world from business icons to actors to many many others.
As always, I am here to help if you have any questions.
Enjoy the course; I had a lot of fun putting it together!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that is interested in improving or learning public speaking/speech/presentation skills.
- Anyone that wants to become a better public speaker than literally anybody you know (you will love giving speeches too by the end of this course). : )
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 1,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.