The Complete Power BI Practical Course 2022
What you'll learn
- How to create data models inside Power BI
- Get a good solid understanding of DAX
- How to build beautiful and interactive dashboards that can be presented to clients
- How to shape your data to meet the needs of the business
- Get a full exposure of the dashboard creation and sharing process
- Learn how to manipulate data using Power Query
- Understand the fundamentals of dashboard design, no more boring dashboards
- Students will learn how to work with Power BI independently
- How to translate complex business logic into DAX expressions
- Clear and easy to follow, step by step approach in each lesson
- 1 to 1 support using the Q&A feature
- Create, style and format popular visuals such as Pie chart, Table chart, Trend line
- A computer, both Windows and Mac users are welcome
Course content FULLY UPDATED JUNE 2022!
Do you want to learn how to work with Microsoft Power BI?
Are you a beginner looking to become а proficient Power BI user?
If so, congratulations, as you have come to the right place!
This is a complete course that consists of four parts building on each other:
1. Power Query
2. Data modeling
3. DAX expressions
4. Building visually-pleasing and practical reports in Power BI
In the process, you will learn how to apply a number of best practices the course author has learned on the job while working for some of the largest companies in the world.
Everyone wants to create a beautiful dashboard. But only few people are able to do so because it isn't an easy task.
By taking this course, you will learn how to:
Manipulate data with Power Query
Translate complex business logic into DAX expressions
Create data models inside Power BI
Understand the fundamentals of dashboard design
Build beautiful and interactive dashboards that can be presented to clients
All of this is shown step-by-step in a beginner-friendly manner.
This course is designed for students who like to learn by doing.
It contains over 15 hours of content, packed with real-life business scenarios along with quizzes and projects that allow you to apply what you have learned in practice. By completing the course you will acquire a solid understanding and will be able to jumpstart your career as Power BI developer.
We will not only teach you how to create stunning dashboards, but we will also introduce you to data modelling, data transformations, teach you how to write DAX, set up calculated columns and measures, generate roles, and of course share your dashboards with your team or clients.
Power BI allows you to connect to hundreds of data sources and quickly analyse your data for free. And, although Power BI desktop may not be available for Mac, this course will show you an easy solution that allows you to use Power BI desktop on your Mac for free for the next 12 months!
This course is suitable for complete beginners, intermediate and advanced users, as we’ll guide you every step of your journey with easy to understand explanations.
So, what are you waiting for?
Click 'Buy now' and start your Power BI journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Power BI beginners
- Power BI advanced users
- People interested in a career in business intelligence
- Business organisations transitioning from other BI tools into Power BI
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,900,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.