The Complete Personal Finance Course
- Basic Computer Skills
For analyzing your expenses, I prepared a source file using Microsoft Power BI software, which is a free one, and also I explained how to use an expenses management app called TOSHL finance.
Using Power BI is necessary, but regarding TOSHL you can use other apps or excel, then modify the data based on the template.
All resources provided by this course are unique, which I prepared for this course only, and I welcome any suggestions from Power BI Experts or from users asking for features.
The most important thing other than attending this course, is the have a dedication to record your expenses, which take few minutes only per day.
If you have any inquiries, you can send them in the Q/A section, or send message to me.
- Setup TOSHL - Part 101:59
- Setup TOSHL - Part 206:34
- Prepare Excel Template01:32
- Final Result for Data00:31
- Setup Power BI and Download Source File01:27
- Export Expenses and link it to Power BI01:22
- Run Power BI and fix Paths03:56
- Determine your Budget02:48
- Analyze Data on Power Bi - Part 108:46
- Analyze Data on Power Bi - Part 207:19
- Set A Plan03:58
Civil Engineer specialized in Cost and Planning, working in Sweden in a multibillion metro project. Holds a master's in project management from Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden, and PMP Certified from PMI, USA.
Areas of expertise are cost estimating, control and monitoring projects, scheduling, budgeting and project controls.
For more info, you can check my profile in Linkedin.