The Complete Oracle SQL Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Master the Contents Required to Pass Oracle SQL Exam 1Z0-071
- The Full Track of Oracle Database SQL 18c
- Have the Ability to Solve any Oracle SQL Problem
- Downloading and Installing Oracle Database 18c Express Edition
- Installing Oracle SQL Developer
- Connecting to the Database using Oracle SQL Developer and SQLPlus
- Retrieving Data Using SELECT statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data Using WHERE and ORDER BY Clause
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Using Subqueries Part I
- Using Set Operators
- Manipulating Data Using DML Statements Part I
- Data Definition Language (DDL) / Creating Tables
- Data Dictionary Views
- Data Definition Language (DDL) / Creating Views
- Data Definition Language (DDL) / Creating Sequences/ Creating Synonyms/ Creating Indexes
- Managing Schema Objects
- Using Subqueries Part II
- Manipulating Data By Using Subqueries
- Controlling User Access
- Manipulating Data Using DML Statements Part II
- Managing Data in Different Time Zones
- No programming experience is required to master the contents of this course
Welcome to the Complete Oracle SQL Bootcamp 2023.
If you want to get ready and become a professional Oracle SQL Developer and Prepare for an Oracle SQL Certification Exam 1Z0-071: Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), then this course is the best for you.
Do you want to get a better job?
Are you bored with watching a lot of stuff, but could not learn anything?
Are you looking for a really professional course?
Then this is best Oracle SQL course you are looking for.
You have come to the right place!
If you are new to Oracle SQL, no problem! You can easily learn with all the details of SQL. If you already know SQL and want to improve you skills, this course explains all the details including all of the subjects.
Get this course, and go get a better job!
In this course, all the subjects are explained in a professional way.
All practices and solutions are in the lessons. you can pause the video and complete the practice before resuming to watch the solution. Make sure you solve the practice on your own before moving on to the solution!
Topics covered in this course:
Downloading and installing Oracle database express 18c in details
Downloading and installing Oracle SQL Developer
Connecting to Oracle Database using SQL Developer and SQLPlus
Retrieving data using the select statement
Restricting / Filtering Data
Using Substitution Variables
Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
Displaying Data from multiple tables using joins
Using Subqueries to Solve Queries Part I
Using the Set Operators
Manipulating tables using DML Statements ( Insert, Update, Delete )
Using Data Definition Language / Creating tables
Managing objects with data dictionary views
Creating Views in details
Creating sequences, synonyms, and indexes
Managing Schema Objects
Retrieving Data By Using Subqueries Part II
Manipulating Data By Using Subqueries
Controlling User Access in details
Manipulating Data using DML Part II
Managing Data in Different Time Zones
Who this course is for:
- Students willing to get into Oracle SQL or software development career
- Students willing to Master Oracle SQL and get a job as a well paid Oracle SQL Developer
- Students willing to work hard in mastering the SQL language
- Students who wants to be expert in oracle database SQL 18c and interested in passing Oracle SQL 1Z0-071 exam!
Oracle Technology Track Lead and Trainer with 12+ years of experience, supporting huge and critical databases, designing and implementing database solutions that improve business functionality, availability and continuity, upgrading and migrating existing database solutions, conducting certified oracle technology trainings.
Proficient in Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Performance Tuning, Oracle Application Sever, RMAN Backup and Recovery, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Golden Gate and Oracle database security (AVDF)