The Complete Objective-C Guide for IOS 8 and Xcode 6
What you'll learn
- Full understanding of Xcode and all it has to offer
- Learn how to program for IOS 8 to create your own apps
- Be able to support all devices and screen sizes
- Full explanation of all objects and functions within IOS development
- Earn revenue from your apps
- Start a new career
- You will need a Apple Mac computer or laptop
- You will need the developer software Xcode
Do You Want To Create Your Own iPhone and iPad Apps in Objective-C but are not sure where to start? Are you ready to jump right into the exciting world of mobile development but have little or no programming experience? Then this is your course!
This Complete Objective-C Course for iOS 8 and Xcode 6 will give you everything your need to start your new career in IOS development, The course has been structured to support Objective-C, Teaching you all you need to know from creating your first project to Submitting to the AppStore.
Sell Your App to Millions of Potential Users and earn extra revenue from Ad networks and in app purchases, Making money has never been so easy!
Not only do you get the best online IOS development course money can buy or your money back! You also get first class responsive support by email, Twitter or on the Udemy forums, So you can rest assure you have full guidance in your new career!
- Understanding Xcode, Interface Builder, Simulator and Project Types
- Objective-C: Full guide to creating full featured apps
- Objective-C: Get to know the new language
- All Objects, Actions and Outlets possible in App Development
- Social Integration: Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email and more
- Storyboards and nib Files
- Universal Support and Screen Size Support
- Images and Sounds Integration
- Full Featured Apps
- Saving and Loading: From text to data
- Earning Revenue Ad Networks
- Full In App Purchase Support
- App Store Submission and Update Support
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to develop apps
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
- Anyone who is looking to freshen up there skills
- Anyone who is looking to make money from IOS Apps
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development, he started programming at a young age and has been programming full time and teaching for the past 8 Years online becoming a best seller in his field, Aaron has also created a vast amount of applications for brands, companies and just for fun!
Aaron is very passionate about teaching and coding, he finds great satisfaction from helping developers and providing the very best tool set to help them reach their goals.
Aaron's expertise come in Photoshop, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift 4.2.