NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter for NodeJS and Express JS
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the key concepts of the Express JS
- Express Route parameters with Node
- Middleware & Static files in Nodejs
- Query Strings in Nodejs
- Learning Nodejs is a great way to get into backend web development
- Expand your fullstack development practice with NodeJS
- Learn with my hands-on Nodejs course on Udemy
- NodeJs is a server environment built for fast and easily scalable network applications.
- NodeJs is open-source, meaning it’s a free code for all developers. On top of that, it also means that there is a thriving community of Node Js users
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Desire to learn nodejs
- Desire to learn nodejs and express js
- Desire to learn node
- Desire to learn Node. JS
- Desire to learn backend web development with nodejs and express js
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Welcome to NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners course.
Nodejs, node js, Express js, node, react, node.js, the complete node.js, Express, node js for beginners, node js Express, nodejs beginner, nodejs Express, nodejs for beginner
Node and Express are growing web server technologies. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build a powerful, robust backend.
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node.JS and Express, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Express and Node js.
What node.js can do?
Node js can generate the dynamic page content
Node.js can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
node js can collect form data
node.js can add, delete, modify data in your database
Backend web development with nodejs and express framework
Backend Web Development with Full stack Web development
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to nodejs. It is really easy to learn node js. That is being said, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of node js.
In this course;
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in node.js and the nodejs event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files. We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
Then we will learn how easy to work with React Node when we use Express.
We will learn routing, middleware, query string and a lot more in this course.
With my "NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners" course, you will learn rapidly growing web server technology, and become an Express and Node developer which is among the highest-paid in the industry.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
What is microservices architecture and how can Node.Js be used for it?
Microservices architecture is a software development style or method where single-function modules originate. Each has a very well-defined operation and interface and can deploy on its own. In essence, it’s a way of developing modules that you can repurpose from one program or application to another. When you create an application, it’s a collection of modules that have been thoroughly tested and are well-maintained. The modules are typically built around different business-specific capabilities and are then loosely coupled to other modules when deployed as part of a program. You can use Node.Js in microservices architecture as the language of choice for one, some, or all of the microservices (or modules). The beauty of microservices is that you can use the best language for the specific microservice. But where highly scalable, fast programs are needed, Node.Js would be a top contender.
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now
NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in Express with Node
- Developers new to Express and Node
- Anyone who wants to expand fullstack development practice with NodeJS
- People who want to learn nodejs, express js
- People who want to learn backend web development with nodejs, express js
- People who want to learn second of full stack web development with nodejs, express
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We are the student support team that does both teaching and course preparation at the oak academy. The satisfaction of our students is our priority and source of motivation. You can use this profile for your technical support requests and problems you encounter after purchasing our courses, and you can send your questions to us.