Hacking Fundamentals: The Complete Nmap No-Nonsense Course
What you'll learn
- Nmap Network Exploration
- Enumeration of Services and Networks
- Enumeration for Penetration Testing
- Stable internet connection,
- Computer/Laptop with 4-8GB of RAM, Installed Oracle VirtualBox
- Will to do both practical work and practice.
As the title of this course suggests, this is a course with a no-nonsense approach towards learning very important part (if not the most important part) of penetration testing and practical security assessments. From the moment you enroll in this course you will see, that there are no long presentations, and unneeded "fillers" in there.
You will learn network mapping and enumeration by directly engaging with Nmap command line and scanning concepts.
This course will be updated all the time, and we will seriously consider your feedback, latest trends in cyber security, vulnerabilities, precise enumeration and possible problems that users are facing with nmap.
Also, we will manage the further content updates and additions regarding already mentioned user feedback, your suggestions and problems if there are any.
Who this course is for:
- Total begginers in cyber security.
- Professionals looking to refresh and fill the gaps in their knowledge and skill.
- Penetration testers.
- System Administrators.
- Network Administrators.
Highly experienced, self taught developer, who loves exploring new technologies and sharing what I've learned with others.
From a young age I wanted to make my own games which got me interested in programming. I soon developed a love for the art of programming and have been working on all kinds of projects ever since.
I don't like school and how they teach stuff, so I've decided to share my knowledge in a way that seems to make more sense, to me.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Unity
- Web Development
- Mobile Development ( Platform Specific, Swift, Android Studio )
- Mobile Development ( Cross Platform, react-native )
- Some familiarity with other game engines such as Unreal Engine, Game Maker Studio and Godot
- A great love for teaching and programming
In my years in the industry, I've published 2 PC games to Steam, 3 mobile games, and 4 Mobile Apps for clients.
I've taught myself how to do all this, and I'm excited to share my experiences with others.
Musician, highly energetic person, been everywhere and done everything. But most importantly I am penetration tester/security consultant with passion for anything security related. Likes to keep things simple, effective and quick.