The Complete NFT Web Development Course - Zero To Expert
What you'll learn
- Code along and develop an impressive NFT Marketplace Example from scratch for your portfolio
- Learn how to develop professional Web Applications and NFTs with modern Tools & Libraries Including React, Truffle, Mocha, Web3, Bootstrap and much more
- Get interview-ready by understanding how Solidity and the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) really works under the hood
- Object-oriented programming: constructor functions, contract and classes, interfaces, abstract contracts (virtual and override), inheritance, and hash tables
- Professional Blockchain techniques working with the Ethereum network and Web3 for debugging, deployment, and compiling with Remix IDE Ethereum.
- How to write code with templated models (Interface contracts) and clearly document your thought process
- Build Multiple Applications from Scratch including gain from tons of examples, exercises, and assignments.
- Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and practice team and communication oriented professional soft skills
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know inside. *Basic Solidity & Web Development is a plus!
The Complete NFT Web Development Course - Zero To Expert
Learn how to build an NFT Marketplace - Solidity And React - Truffle + Web3 for NFTs (Non-Fungible-Tokens) - Blockchain
Become a Complete NFT Web Developer by learning the best in demand skills taught by renown engineer and full stack developer Clarian North. Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This course is designed with the latest NFT tools including the Solidity Compiler, Truffle, and Web3 Patterns in 2022 as well as teaches the very latest Web Development techniques and version of React with both hooks and class components!
Join a live online school and community of mentors and developers for supportive NFT discussions, debugging, hackathons and more! Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked and consulted in the tech and entertainment industry for top brands and SF valley from Solana to NEAR and independent projects which have gone viral all over the world.
This course is also flexible and you can move through sections at different paces depending on your entry skill level: The “beginner” path (full course for total NFT beginners into programming and web development) and the “experienced path” (condensed version for those enrolled with prior web development and programming experience) - you are free to choose the path which serves your goals and time requirements the most! :-)
NFTs are changing the way the world does business as part of the most disruptive technology (blockchain) since the very early days of the internet and you can build and learn how to use them in order to shape the future of modern digital art, gaming, and web applications.
This course teaches you how to build an NFT Marketplace in-depth, from total scratch as well as some of the most modern and best employable tools out there for Web Development. We code along step by step by diving into all the key industry standard fundamentals, discover an impressive sum of techniques and examples as well as expose you to advanced concepts and the best practices and proper conventions along the way.
You will be provided with clear and deep dives into theory, project case studies and many examples, including tons of assignments and exercises and build an impressive Web Application Portfolio of Projects for interviews that most other online resources right now are seriously lacking - We put the most hours in to get the most out of it :)
This is the most complete NFT and Web Development focused course on Udemy. It's an all-in-one topic by topic focused approach that will take you from the very fundamentals of Smart Contracts and programming, all the way to building an impressive and functional final project fully compliant with industry standards.
Welcome to “The Complete NFT Web Development Course!”
This course will teach you NFT coding and Web Development in a clear project driven way, adhering to employable skill expectation and the best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a Web Developer that can build NFT oriented Websites as well as non related Blockchain Applications.
This is a long course because we deep dive into everything you need to know and learn to build an NFT marketplace with smart contracts for minting and transferring tokens and so much more!
No matter if you know nothing about NFTs or if you already got some basic Web Developer knowledge (not required - the flexibility on how to navigate through the course is included inside), you will get tons of useful NFT and Smart Contract information and knowledge out of this course!
Our goal with this course is to teach you the working skills you need to build your own NFT Marketplace like OpenSea, get a job in the blockchain space, or innovate the world at your own choosing with your new found powers. With these skills you can apply for both Web Development (Front End) & Blockchain (Smart Contract) jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer - whatever your goal is: This course will take you there!
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those NFT development skills, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real.
This is the definitive NFT Web Developer course. After completing the final project, you will have extensively gone through the following tools and technologies:
What's in this course?
• All the core basics: How Smart Contracts work (ERC165 ERC20 and erC721) and how to implement with the best practices.
• Web Development under the hood: JSON & API Calls, The EVM - Ethereum Virtual Machine & Ethereum Provider,
• Working with events and state to build scalable applications
• Gain a deep knowledge of how NFTs work under the hood from Enumerating, Metadata, Minting, Transferring and more.
• React Hooks & Class Components!
• Reading Documents and Implementing Libraries like Web3
• How to debug Applications for NFT Blockchain Interaction and API Calls.
• Styling Applications with “Bootstrap Components" and "CSS Modules"
• Writing Smart Contracts and Building Interfaces of The ERC 721 Standard (NFTs)
• Sending Http requests & handling transitional States + Responses
• Handling forms and state updates
• Migrating and Updating NFT Smart Contracts with Truffle
• Learn Solidity Fundamentals and Advanced Smart Contract Creation Techniques
• An in-depth understanding of Truffle Console
• Developing a Local Environment for building an NFT Marketplace
• Implementing Authentication
• Complete Suite Unit Testing With Mocha
• Building Advanced CSS including Animations
• Build a landing page and a Weather Application thousands of cities and an NFT Marketplace all from scratch!!
• And so much more - scroll through our full curriculum to see the full breakdown of lessons and projects!
This course is a focused employable bootcamp into building Web Development for NFTs and beyond!
And in case if you are wondering if you need any experience to get started -
You do not need any web development or programming knowledge to get started!
Please see the full curriculum, the free preview videos and whenever you’re ready...
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if want to learn how to build an NFT Marketplace from scratch with modern Web Development Technology
- Take this course if you already know Solidity and are looking for a course to clearly go over advanced topics. This course includes expert topics!
- Take this course if are interested in working on a blockchain project in the future and entering the industry
- Take this course if you want to develop impressive portfolio projects that you can breakdown for employable prospects with a clear and powerful understanding
Clarian is the instructor with recognized industry certification and the resume to back it. His students have gone on and continue working and contributing to some of the biggest and most reputable Production companies in the world like Universal, Google, Amazon, Warner, The BBC, Spotify, Landr, Splice etc…
Clarian is the CEO of Orbital LLC, a consultations and tech development interacting worldwide including leading Silicon Valley companies as well as top 40 blockchain protocols amongst Solana and NEAR.
Senior project engineer with over 90K enrollments on coding courses and training modules worldwide - enrollments from Google and Amazon developers and contractors. International work experience from New York to Berlin, Clarian (alias of Maurice K) has contributed to a number of viral streams and grown a unique digital imprint in over 80 countries world wide. Clarian has been featured in Rolling Stone, Billboard, Guardian, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Clash, Broadway, New York & Vulture, Vice among many others as an innovator and trailblazer in both audio engineering and tech.
Having taken a signature approach to production design which has launched and contributed to multiple independent and major outfits and projects, Clarian has worked and contributed for world leading brands from Universal to Emirates, ambisonic cutting edge VR interoperability for Guy Laliberte's PY1 and his own EPs have been featured on namestay labels such as Kompakt, based In Germany.
Clarian has worked as a head engineer (mixing and mastering) and co-producer (writing and arranging) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. A few contributions of note include mixing for the likes of Emirates Airline Inflight Radio, cutting edge production performances such as the VR PY1 for Circle De Soleil’s Guy Laliberte, as well as producing, mixing and mastering for Germany’s infamous cutting edge Kompakt Records and so on. His own studio and sound architecture designs have been extensively featured and acclaimed by world leading audio journals such as Future Music and Mixmag as well as his own independent following of audio productions streaming organically in the tens of millions. Now on hiatus from performing and contracting at some of the biggest festivals in the world for over a decade, Clarian has compiled everything he’s learned about Audio Production, to teach producers the skills they need and get them on that path to amazing career opportunities and breaking those barriers to truly level up and start finishing their projects and productions they were stuck on.
Being a self taught in many respects of the trade, Clarian gained success with zero budget to begin with, and spent years on his own interning and moonlighting at professional spaces, going through the grind of frustrations struggling to obtain the quality of production eventually gaining international notoriety for projects made on with nothing but a computer and headphones distributed to hundreds of thousands of listeners.
Having obtained invaluable lessons from working with top Tech and Entertainment companies, renowned artists and festivals from Europe to Asia, and his own projects such as Ambient Field Recording Expeditions throughout Africa to Synth Pop projects featured from Rolling Stones Magazine to the Guardian, Clarian has been investing his time and energy to sharing his skill set and teaching others so that they can see their true potential on their journey to discovering the endless possibilities of modern Sound Production at our very fingertips in the comfort of their homes.
Clarian is dedicated to giving you the most accessible and comprehensive courses out there in tech, regardless your skill level or finance situation, and teach complex subject matter with clear and example based explanations. His philosophy is that it’s not the tools that take you to the top, but by learning why and how to use these tools from the ground up all while connecting the dots along the way, is the true way to mastering a craft. The potential of how much you can learn and accomplish is unlimited and much more exchangeable by learning with this approach.
Clarian’s lessons will guide you through complex subjects and techniques with just your computer and free software, and provide clear and simple breakdowns to elevate your skill set and ability to finish projects with the best technology and techniques out there.
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!
Media Training Worldwide Digital is a full-service online training firm specializing in video on-demand courses. We publish courses on all aspects of technology, business, personal development, communications, and the arts. Our top instructors include Best-selling experts such as Clarian North and TJ Walker. Media Training Worldwide Digital partners with the foremost experts in the world in order to deliver high-quality video-based learning experiences to students.