The Complete NFT Web Development Course - Zero To Expert
Learn how to build an NFT Marketplace - Solidity And React - Truffle + Web3 for NFTs (Non-Fungible-Tokens) - Blockchain
Become a Complete NFT Web Developer by learning the best in demand skills taught by renown engineer and full stack developer Clarian North. Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This course was designed with the latest NFT tools including the Solidity Compiler, Truffle, and Web3 Patterns in 2021 as well as teaches the very latest Web Development techniques and version of React with both hooks and class components!
Join a live online school and community of mentors and developers for supportive NFT discussions, debugging, hackathons and more! Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked in the tech and entertainment industry for top brands and independent projects which have gone viral all over the world.
This course is also flexible and you can move through sections at different paces depending on your entry skill level: The “beginner” path (full course for total NFT beginners into programming and web development) and the “experienced path” (condensed version for those enrolled with prior web development and programming experience) - you are free to choose the path which serves your goals and time requirements the most! :-)
NFTs are changing the way the world does business as part of the most disruptive technology (blockchain) since the very early days of the internet and you can build and learn how to use them in order to shape the future of modern digital art, gaming, and web applications.
This course teaches you how to build an NFT Marketplace in-depth, from total scratch as well as some of the most modern and best employable tools out there for Web Development. We code along step by step by diving into all the key industry standard fundamentals, discover an impressive sum of techniques and examples as well as expose you to advanced concepts and the best practices and proper conventions along the way.
You will be provided with clear and deep dives into theory, project case studies and many examples, including tons of assignments and exercises and build an impressive Web Application Portfolio of Projects for interviews that most other online resources right now are seriously lacking - We put the most hours in to get the most out of it :)
This is the most complete NFT and Web Development focused course on Udemy. It's an all-in-one topic by topic focused approach that will take you from the very fundamentals of Smart Contracts and programming, all the way to building an impressive and functional final project fully compliant with industry standards.
Welcome to “The Complete NFT Web Development Course!”
This course will teach you NFT coding and Web Development in a clear project driven way, adhering to employable skill expectation and the best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a Web Developer that can build NFT oriented Websites as well as non related Blockchain Applications.
This is a long course because we deep dive into everything you need to know and learn to build an NFT marketplace with smart contracts for minting and transferring tokens and so much more!
No matter if you know nothing about NFTs or if you already got some basic Web Developer knowledge (not required - the flexibility on how to navigate through the course is included inside), you will get tons of useful NFT and Smart Contract information and knowledge out of this course!
Our goal with this course is to teach you the working skills you need to build your own NFT Marketplace like OpenSea, get a job in the blockchain space, or innovate the world at your own choosing with your new found powers. With these skills you can apply for both Web Development (Front End) & Blockchain (Smart Contract) jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer - whatever your goal is: This course will take you there!
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those NFT development skills, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real.
This is the definitive NFT Web Developer course. After completing the final project, you will have extensively gone through the following tools and technologies:
What's in this course?
• All the core basics: How Smart Contracts work (ERC165 ERC20 and erC721) and how to implement with the best practices.
• Web Development under the hood: JSON & API Calls, The EVM - Ethereum Virtual Machine & Ethereum Provider,
• Working with events and state to build scalable applications
• Gain a deep knowledge of how NFTs work under the hood from Enumerating, Metadata, Minting, Transferring and more.
• React Hooks & Class Components!
• Reading Documents and Implementing Libraries like Web3
• How to debug Applications for NFT Blockchain Interaction and API Calls.
• Styling Applications with “Bootstrap Components" and "CSS Modules"
• Writing Smart Contracts and Building Interfaces of The ERC 721 Standard (NFTs)
• Sending Http requests & handling transitional States + Responses
• Handling forms and state updates
• Migrating and Updating NFT Smart Contracts with Truffle
• Learn Solidity Fundamentals and Advanced Smart Contract Creation Techniques
• An in-depth understanding of Truffle Console
• Developing a Local Environment for building an NFT Marketplace
• Implementing Authentication
• Complete Suite Unit Testing With Mocha
• Building Advanced CSS including Animations
• Build a landing page and a Weather Application thousands of cities and an NFT Marketplace all from scratch!!
• And so much more - scroll through our full curriculum to see the full breakdown of lessons and projects!
This course is a focused employable bootcamp into building Web Development for NFTs and beyond!
And in case if you are wondering if you need any experience to get started -
You do not need any web development or programming knowledge to get started!
Please see the full curriculum, the free preview videos and whenever you’re ready...
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!